Submit your application for other power user programs

Is it my lucky day today? I’d love to be approved too, please! :pray:

I got accepted around a month ago but no other brands products yet…

Nothing but flash deals for most people it seems, so we’re all waiting

1 Like

As soon as I saw the opportunity to apply to be a Power User for all of Anker’s sister companies, directly here on the Anker site- I did. I was approved for all by Anker’s marketing department, and ever since, there has not been a single product sample listed on the Power User Page. I haven’t received any offers via email, either. Has the program changed in some way @AnkerOfficial ?? Or are they still being listed, just not on my end? I’ve been a participatory, responsive, and overall good member of the Power User program :innocent: since it first started, so I don’t think I’m being personally excluded. Please help!

I have seen only 2 things in the last couple of months. One I missed out on and the other was a discount code. There’s been a lot of changes recently and with the different holidays I’m guessing that it’s just a matter of time before it gets back to normal.

2 Likes

There was a qi charger that was just claimed

Didn’t see that, are you in the US?

Us, east coast.

You’re on the east coast? or were you referring to @dragonjiang2002

I am, I’m in Vermont

Hey Jesse, I listed as east coast USA but currently at west coast, I don’t believe that would make a difference would it? Right now, all I see are flash deal, which includes a new 12 socket outlet.

@Jesse_Hernandez1 question for you. Does anker sends our email, informing us that a new item could be claimed ?

As far as I know you have to check it by yourself. Elmo mentioned something like he is checking it 2-3 times a day

1 Like

They did for a while but they are back to check yourself, first come first serve like @Kopra_12 said. No the time zone shouldn’t matter but they have different samples for different countries.

1 Like

No emails, but some people do get special emails asking them to test a specific product. I myself never got one, but others have. As far as product availability, it all depends on your location/market and inventory availability

1 Like

@elmo41683, @Jesse_Hernandez1 thank you both for the responses.

1 Like

i see the Anker Powerline USB-C to usb 3.0 cables were claimed as free.

They were a code and now it says free but claimed

On my power user page there was a message saying to update my information i did that and now i see the same thing as before now i feel sad that you guys are getting free stuff and i can’t get anything

If you ever see that message just refresh the page and it should show properly if you are already signed up