Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

Nope just got a voucher

I also got that car mount

1 Like

Link not working.

@briklein2003 Even though the event was due to end on 30th Nov 2018 links for various territories have been removed due to the prizes on offer being fully claimed, I believe that’s most likely why the US and CA links are now down also…

1 Like

I’m sorry this event has already ended since most of the prizes and codes are no longer available now.

1 Like

Be glad to see how many prizes won outside USA.

And what my mystery prize was

@AnkerOfficial
The stand in the power draw, is that the one I have?
I remember I won one of the shiny new pads advertised for iPhones n in white, but I got a stand instead… Thankfully, but is it the same as on power draw?

Nothing in Europe (Italy) ? :unamused:

how do we claim our prize from this?

An email will be sent out by the 30th

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Did not win but grats to all Anker community winners

You guys that won stuff are lucky. I guess I can just hope next time that I win something :disappointed_relieved: (sigh)

Did anyone get their email yet?

As I mentioned above they said emails will go out by the 30th, which generally means on that day

1 Like

Just got an email to fill up the form for the prize :slight_smile:

Yup, emails for this was sent out. Got mine all filled out

Sweet! I ended up getting something too, but haven’t received an email yet. I’m going to keep checking my emails throughout the day. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Got my email and got it all filled out! Woo hoo!

1 Like

Got mine yesterday.

Still waiting on my 30% off code.

The 30%off code was unlocked and shown on the prize page the moment you unlocked it. It was for specific items listed only

1 Like