Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

Did something go wrong and you lost the Mojo speaker? @elmo41683

I’m assuming it was a glitching or something because originally it was a Zolo mojo and when I shared to Facebook and Twitter for more chances it showed the Eufy genie

Ah ok, which would you rather have?

I’d rather have the Zolo Mojo as I already have a Eufy Genie which rarely gets used. I find myself using Google more and more since I have it on my phone

@AnkerOfficial
What’s going on with the rest of the world on the grabber?

Is it just a voucher, or are there prizes?

In my 3 spins, I had an invisible gift, and a voucher. Plus when I share, it says fetching prize, but nothing happens… So is it showing something in your system?

The voucher is technically a prize as you pull it with the grabber

1 Like

Something that seems to be a little confusing. You only get 1 extra change even though you share to both social media options.

Technically, being pedantic could be classed as being a know-it-all‽

lol

I never actually said it wasn’t a prize, I said I had an invisible prize and a voucher.

I know a discount could be counted as a prize, if you have money to enjoy it.

I found.out today, the infini is £33 more expensive over here than there :cold_sweat: who woulda thought it?

I didnt even get that, you were lucky.

4 Likes

omg I WON SOMETHING

Eufy Genie

heavily a google user though, but I guess I’ll keep one in my room for weather checkin and other simple tasks

@AnkerOfficial
Still no answer to why no prizes for.outside usa

Yes, I have a voucher, but according to the grabber, I had an invisible prize, PLUS the voucher

Then, when you share, it says fetching.oruze, but nothing appears… Tried this SEVERAL TIMES

@ndalby
Did you get a reply?

Still no reply on PM :slight_frown:

@amangons are you getting this?

1 Like

I also got the same screen when I shared it on twitter for an extra chance. Looks like this game for the giveaway was not tested well

Yes, it is… I did share it earlier. Also showed a photo of how USA shows prizes in the machine, but the rest of the world it’s empty, so to speak.

Did some testing when it started and shared with @AnkerOfficial some observations but not heard anything back on whether it was just a fluke or repaired glitch…

Think the “gift” it is referring to is more chances at the grabber. Although don’t think it’s working properly hence why it hangs on this pop up and don’t get extra chance(s)

Thanks for this super prize draw great fun and even managed some 30% off codes, many thanks :thumbsup:

I said from quite early on, it didn’t work properly for non Americans.