Spot the Difference and Win PowerBucks!

Only ten differences in the blurred image :wink:

Only think I can say is those were not 10 :grin:

if you overlap the two images and alternate them quickly, you will find all ? differences :joy:

I guess tomorrow we will know for sure how many differences there were :joy:

1 Like

Best of luck to selected winners… more interested in knowing the differences :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah me too, wanna know how many I missed.

:joy:

1 Like

Will see lunchtime what we missed, or circled wrongly etc

Its May 24th and no announcement yet???

Lol it’s not even a weekend. I guess we just have to be patient. :relieved:

Just check the Powerbucks… They may have already be added :rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I agree! The points are a fun bonus but I’m more looking forward to my disappointment on missing a few things… :joy:

I couldn’t really tell you if anything had been added, but I don’t think they’d add the bonus points without announcing a winner (even if a silent winner :wink:)

1 Like

agree with you, they may first announce the differences, then list of winners. Latest we may hear will be on monday.

Since it’s already the weekend, I’m guessing they will post the winners on Monday

That sounds right … recently lot of announcements are on backlog… not that I complain, but nice to see them on time :blush:

Glad I’m not the only one who noticed, I’m guessing they might be short staffed.

I would say, don’t give any date… This will set expectations plus some amount of surprise :joy:

What say @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical :wink:

1 Like

That’s a good idea but people would be asking like crazy :joy:

Look at the positive … there will be more members logging in daily and be “more” active :grin:

Is this not what @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical want :slight_smile:

Actually… Good thinking :clap:

1 Like