Spot the Difference and Win PowerBucks!

1 Like

Done… That was bloody hard work @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

Unlike the majority, I didn’t have split screens/large monitors/laptop/tablet, just my smartphone screen.

Until the clean image, I’d have lost by adding more than needed :wink:

1 Like

I had to use my phone too lol. I hope they let us know if we got it right, even if we don’t win :grin:

:slight_smile: When technology is available, use maximum use of it. Phones have magnifier options for iPhones, helps see the image / screen more in-depth - believe there are similar for Androids also (i have never used it though)

Having said this, am lazy, simple put the two on different screens and compared, my daughter helped me find all the differences. So converted this event into a small family game :blush:

It wasn’t a problem per say in magnification, it was habing the images side by side, and magnifying.

Done :grin:

Just did it thanks for fixing it anker

What fun! Thanks, Anker!

oh man, how i loved these as a kid, so fun, especially if its against someone else and timed. good times

Time to get my reading glasses and look for the differences :joy:

I am already due for my eye tests … hope 5he numbers don’t increa3e

1 Like

Lol I see what you did there :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I wasn’t sure if it was on purpose or not :joy:. I do it 0n acc1demt a|l the time…

1 Like

I fear I may not have found enough… lol

I wanna say he did it on purpose, if he didn’t then yea, he needs the eye test ASAP :joy:

2 Likes

:grin::joy: thst was a knowingly done mistake

2 Likes

This is fun :)))

Lol I figured you did :joy::joy:

1 Like

Will have a go at this later

I must admit I didn’t spend too long looking so if I’ve missed any, they weren’t of major importance :joy:

Think my chances of getting them all have dwindled by the in-depth analysis people have been going into.

@AnkerOfficial can I just have the powerbucks for my birthday (today) instead? :tongue:
And in return for the community birthday gift il promise not to upload another pic of me using that snapchat filter :yum: @gAnkster would appreciate this gift especially :joy:

3 Likes