Spot the Difference and Win PowerBucks!

I think I found more than 3 :scream::dizzy_face:

Lol wait on me, seems like I should go too since my eyes are deceiving me

I knew I was right!

@TechMan @ikari04warrior Okay it looks like its 4 based on something I just did to test… guess I’m out :frowning:

Not sure where 7 or 8 is coming from though lol

Maybe whoever found more differences gets a few extra powerbucks lol please @AnkerOfficial

for 4 difference, it is 100 PB, for 8 differences the prize is 200 PBs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I just ran the images through some online software, and I still only found 3 differances.?.?.? Idk what’s going on…

Online software?? what is it?

https://www.diffchecker.com/image-diff

That’s the website I used… I don’t think it’s anything special, I’ve never used it before :man_shrugging:

never thought of this earlier, this would have saved a lot of time and efforts :wink:

thanks for sharing!

Ummmmm… I don’t think you should use it during the actual competition :confused:. I just used it afterward to check my work… after the competition ended and everything…

thanks for clarification… :confounded: i thought this was used for finding the differences for the competition.

I would never use it, i have world class solution with me, my kids, they find the differences better than any computer program :blush:

And you wonder why you only got 3 differences, open your eyes

I’m ok with that :joy:

When this is awarded we can compare methods.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May be the fellows are now not secure about the right answer anymore.

I am sure I have seen 12 in the evening.
But now in the morning I don’t find these again. :joy::joy:

Congrats on the win @star100x :tada:

Somehow I got 6 jumping between images on Windows photo viewer :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah me too. Got 6 (looks like Anker missed one)
Congrats to winner

1 Like

Congrats, @star100x for winning. :clap:

1 Like

Congrats to @star100x

1 Like