Soundcore Model Zero on sale for $159.99 (Amazon US Lightning Deal)

With integrated Google assistant, I’m sure others would be willing to overlook the battery size.

2 Likes

1% claimed. Hahahah 1hr 20 left, roughly

2 Likes

And the + isn’t out yet

The zero+ is available to order now. Not sure how you figure it’s not available yet

Of course now I look like the A hole when I have checked everyday and it kept saying “unavailable” or something like that. Ty. I really really do not need one, but… by the way do you get to keep the one your testing. I know it’s not a +.

Thanks for sharing, really cool!

3 Likes

I took a look at the specifications of both:
ZERO : 2 manuals (US and EU) both the same (doesn’t matter)
BUT ZERO + : NO manual!
Irritating.:confused:

Here you go buddy, zero+ user manual

ja, but if you enter via:

There are no downloads

But

there are.

Of course for us “old tinkers” there is often no need of a manual.
But better would be to add a link there to the manual, you showed me. :slight_smile:

I know what your saying and yes it would be better if the manual was linked on the product page
@AnkerOfficial you should get someone to fix this because the manual is available, just not linked on the product page

I as an “old teacher” like to detect errors! :joy:

thanks for the clarification :ok_hand:

Nice deals, thanks for posting!

2 Likes

Agreed Google assistant is a big plus but a few more hours of battery life would have made this even better. I think a lot depends on usage, volume control etc. and maybe the overall backup is more than 5 hours

3 Likes

Ja, five hours only are not as much.
This should be improved.
And I suppose there is more battery draining when using Google.

2 Likes

@fhassm 5 hours is what it says on the website and i think you are right that with Google assistant, it might be lesser. Again depends on usage. How has been your experience with Zero battery? Is it close to 10 hours?

3 Likes

I will check this asap.
Now my Flare is on duty. :grin:
Playing from 8:00 in the morning.
Now it is 13:30

2 Likes

Sounds good @fhassm. Maybe our friends who recently won model Zero can also comment on its battery life.

4 Likes

Forwarded it to our team member. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Fine the missing manual is added now.
But, as I mentioned, the US and the EU manual of the ZERO is identical. as far I see. One is enough.

What I am still missing:
I could not find some infos about the LED near the ON/OFF knob.
As far I see:
When maximum loudness is reached by pressing the “+” it starts blinking
and as well it starts blinking when battery needs to be charged soon.
Am I right? :grin: