SoundCore Mini 2

Excellent review @Arwen :thumbsup:

Ditto…and yep the BT signal does seem to drop once the speaker is around 2-3 inches under water, less than that and you can just make out some audio (if on full :smiley:)

2 Likes

Good review @Arwen

2 Likes

Fab review @Arwen :loud_sound:

2 Likes

Awesome review, @Arwen! And I like your website!

2 Likes

Good made. Thank you.
The idea, that ANKER should create a speaker (may be one model with two different types)
(ANKER loves to have models with different types :wink:)
one can be charged as usual (USB micro) the other by USB-C
would be a nice.

2 Likes

It is totally normal that it will cut because the waves are not strong enough

2 Likes

great review!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know :grin:

Cheers! I’m just dabbling again. Got sick of amazon removing my reviews and flickr being so slow these days… :smile_cat:

1 Like

Flickr was just acquired, wasn’t it? :hushed:

Yea, it got taken over by Oath (along with the rest of yahoo?) And last month SmugMug has now bought it.

I’m not really looking forward to any changes they probably will make to be fair.

Nice review, and nice pics, Arwen! And your website is also a treat! I loved your Scotland photos.

1 Like

Thanks very much! Most of my photos are still over here on Flickr just now if you want more. Lots of animals… :smile_cat:

1 Like

Great review :slight_smile:

Great review! I have had the original Mini for over a year and was surprised that it wasn’t water resistant. It sounded pretty good, but I did have some connectivity issues. How’s the connectivity range on the Mini 2?

Direct line of sight I managed around 70 feet, with walls and othe obstacles I got around 35 to 40 feet range

The nearer the source and the speaker are, the better ist the connection of course.
And you should not forget, that bt can be disturbed by other devices, other bluetooth, WIFI etc.

Great review & pics @Arwen :grin: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Amazing pics on your Flickr!

1 Like

I need a firmware link for Soundcore Mini 2, which is on the web anker, can’t, as soon as possible?help me please