Soundcore Life 2 not powering on

I had the same issue with bluetooth not powering up very soon after purchase. ANC and wired audio work fine. I’m intrigued with the thought about this being a button problem and wanted to have a look inside. But I can’t see how to disassemble the headphones to get at the button & board. I suppose it starts by removing the cushions and fabric covering, but I’m not sure how to do that without ripping or damaging them.

Support already issued a replacement so I’m not concerned about voiding the warranty now. Can anyone describe or show pics about how to get in there?

To my experience, very bad customer service! I assumed the bluetooth module failed. Ive had the product for 13 months.
Even thought the product has an 18 months warranty, Anker prefer to send a 30% refund rather than sending a replacement because “replacement is not an available or preferred option”. But still in stock online :slight_smile: . What a joke!.

It’s only 18 month from approved distribution and if you’ve not bought from distribution with free return then it can be prohibitively expensive.

Ensure buy from the likes of in country Amazon, Ankerdirect.

So, The Redneck Geek Fix: Pry up the small power button (I completely removed mine… as you see in the photo) and in the center with a sim card tool or any small object you can press to power on and even hold it to go into paring mode.
I am working on a 3D printable replacment switch.
They work great! Now!