Soundcore life 2 ... mystery box 2018

We are told so many things.
But there is no need to act the way we are told. :grin:

1 Like

Got shipping notification just now.

" Soundcore Life 2 Gift Set, Over-Ear Headphones with Active Noi…"

2 Likes

Received my shipping notification last night. The package is supposed to be delivered today but is being delivered by OnTrac so they will probably say the package was delivered today then I will have to call OnTrac customer service 2 or 3 times to track down the package and ultimately have to take a trip down to their local facility to pick it up.

@AnkerOfficial OnTrac is the absolute worst courier in the USA please please stop using them to deliver your packages. Of the dozen or so packages I have received from OnTrac the absolute earliest I have received a package from them was 3days late and they regularly blatantly lie about packages being delivered then the package magically appears on my doorstep days later.

3 Likes

I had the same experience here some time ago with a delivering company.
But “Rosa” told me, as the items are shipped by Amazon, they have no influence what company Amazon uses.

1 Like

It’s one of Amazon’s couriers that left the package outside, which then got stolen… But as they lied n said was delivered won’t help.

Honestly I don’t think it’s them choosing the carrier but rather who the contractor is for the postal service in your area. I have packages that get picked up by third party couriers all the time and it ends up being USPS that delivers it

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1… more important thing is that you are finally getting your package :grin:

2 Likes

UPS are the stupidest couriers.

If they call at 1pm and you’re not in, they’ll call back tomorrow at 1pm and again next day at 1pm.

Mind over here (UK) the courier most hated is DHL, or as we call them… Drop it, Hide it, Lose it.

1 Like

1 Like

I have different experience seem OK down our street. I had a period where USPS was the worst they’d say delivered and hadn’t or delivered to same house number different street. I think it is more dependent on the person than their employer. Some of the couriers seem to be mums in a Corolla rushing around like they are paid per package.

1 Like

This is the reason I give always 1 Euro tip to our DHL-fellow here.
Great friend now!

No matter if it is allowed.
There are many things not allowed.

3 Likes

I’d add Lasership to the list as well. They come late nights like some creeps to deliver. Delivery person comes in their private vehicles.

Do you know how bad these fellows are payed?
With this lousy payment you would even not …

I mostly agree. The person definitely has a major influence in whether or not the packages will be delivered in a timely fashion but “OnTrac” has consistently had the worst service since my first encounter with the years ago. I do not understand why they can not get their act together.

I just checked and it looks like it was transferred to USPS Thank God I wasn’t looking forward to going down ontrac rabbit hole.

I agree the whole industry is horribly underpaid.

1 Like

Delivered. Thanks Anker!

5 Likes