Soundcore Infini -A3371 submitted to FCC

So the soundbar everyone has been waiting for has now been submitted to the FCC for approval and hopefully once it clears we will see it soon on the market.

Here are some of the photos of it

Now seek the pictures of the inputs, do you think this is a viable upgrade over the mini? And can you see yourself purchasing it, if so what’s your sweet price point?

3 Likes

I thought this sound bar came with an external sub.

You can download the manual Here

But the manual doesn’t mention any sub

1 Like

Nope…

Soundcore Infini: All About the Bass

Infini’s 2.1 channel speaker system with slimline build features a bass port and dual built-in subwoofers with Soundcore’s proprietary BassUp technology to deliver cinema sound with room-shaking bass. At just 35-inches, the sleek, jet-black Infini blends in to match any television.

Soundcore Infini will be available late-Summer 2018 for $99.99.

2 Likes

Read as…

via GIPHY

4 Likes

Pretty crazy that all the cables are included. Last time I bought a surround system it didn’t include optical cables. Not sure if most do nowadays.

2 Likes

I think that this is a great piece of evidence of how dedicated Anker is to the “most simple” of users… thinking about my parents, they may not think about buying cables or even which cables they might need. Since @AnkerOfficial has everything included, they are so customer friendly! Rock on Anker!

5 Likes

Agreed, it’s a good thing they include it because like most people, it’s an afterthought and then you have to make another run to the store

Next up on the Soundcore list is Flare+, so we should be seeing it pass through shortly.

1 Like

I have the Flare, wonder if the Flare+ is just a bigger , boxier version?

Can I pair a Flare and a Flare+??

Flare+ will be louder and will last longer. I’m guessing instead of 6W drivers, it’ll have 10W drivers for a total of 20 RMS. Instead of Bluetooth 4.2, I’m hoping for 5.0.

[quote=“Quinn_Armstrong, post:11, topic:61217”]
I have the Flare, wonder if the Flare+ is just a bigger , boxier version?
[/quote]Yes, Flare+ is bigger than Flare, but there are a number of other differences, as well:

Soundcore Flare+ offers 20 hours of playtime vs 12 with the Flare. In addition, Flare+ packs in NFC, a built-in subwoofer, as well as a USB port for charging other devices.

[quote=“Quinn_Armstrong, post:11, topic:61217”]
Can I pair a Flare and a Flare+??
[/quote]This remains to be seen, but my guess is no.

[quote=“iroast, post:12, topic:61217”]
I’m guessing instead of 6W drivers, it’ll have 10W drivers for a total of 20 RMS.
[/quote]Yep, the Flare has two 6W drivers and it looks like the Flare+ will have a 25W driver.[quote=“iroast, post:12, topic:61217”]
Instead of Bluetooth 4.2, I’m hoping for 5.0.
[/quote]Still 4.2, I’m afraid… And still Micro USB :sob:

1 Like

Cut to NHT sitting in the background, crying

(NHT is a hi-fi audio brand that has amazing treble, but typically lacks in bass, at least to my ear)

I think it will cost around 150-175$ when it is released. I wonder what the RMS wattage is? Not that it really matters 100watts is more than enough to fill a fairly large room with sound.

I’ll be interested in hearing how the built-in subs sound.

Up on FCC now;

1 Like