SoundBuds Sport wont turn on

Hello. I have an issue where the Soundbuds (item number AK-A3231021) won’t turn on when not connected to the charging cable. When it is connected to the charging cable, it turns on steady blue, indicating it’s charged, but acts like it’s dead when disconnected. I have tried everything suggested. This issue has been going on for a while, and I can sometimes fix it by letting the battery drain completely (leaving the headphones unplugged with the headphones separated) but I got fed up today. I purchased these headphones Oct 2017 which is still within the warranty period actually.

Still in warranty then send a message to support@anker.com
Let them know what’s going in, provide the serial number and original order number to help expedite the process

Try adjusting to your head your headphones and try turn them on

Try adjusting to your head your headphones and try turn them on

Encountered the same with my Soundbuds Curve. I was on my usual Saturday evening run when suddenly it disconnected to my phone. Apparently, it turned off. I tried turning it on, blue light comes on but my phone doesn’t show that it’s connected. I went home and tried plugging it in with my wall charger and the red light indicating it’s charging doesn’t come on. I set it aside for about a week, not attempting on turning it on and plugging it in. Then I decided to plug it in with my wall charger and to my surprise, the red light came on. I guess you just have to wait for a day or two before trying to plug it in. Hope this helps.

1 Like