Soundbuds slim not pairing on iOS13

Downloading 13.1 now. Been on 13 for a few days and didn’t have issues others reported.

I don’t think its iOS 13 related but rather iPhone. The soundbuds slim work on my 6s (and my wife’s 8 plus) fine but not my 11 Pro Max.

1 Like

Just downloaded ios 13.1 on my iphone 11. Still will not pair. Returning them to amazon. Damn - only headphones that stay in my ears. Been so great with my 7. Pair fine wiht the 7 and my mac book

2 Likes

I have an iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 13.1 and my SoundBuds Slim do not connect either.

My older pair of SoundBuds Slim do connect, just not the upgraded version

1 Like

I have this same issue. Was so excited to get the 11 Pro Max to use with these, and they won’t even connect. :weary:

1 Like

All… for the issue with iPhone 11 series, below is the response from Soundcore Product Team:

Not really. The compatibility is about the bluetooth protocol, which means the firmware inside of the chip that matters. As I know our engineer guys have been working closely with our core suppliers to solve this problem (flash bought an iPhone11 from HK right after the release :laughing:) There will be an update solution for non-compatible product soon.

This is specific to a model Life Q10… but there may be some impacts to other models

2 Likes

Same issue! Just got the iPhone 11 yesterday and won’t pair! Following this page hoping it gets updated with a solution soon love my soundbuds!

1 Like

A lot of people have been able to upgrade to iOS 13.1.1 and it fixes the issues

Just upgraded to the newest iOS update and it did not fix the problem for me sadly. I’m using an IPhone 11 Pro Max

1 Like

Is it software version 13.1.1? Double check.

If so, contact support. They should be able to help you out!

Yea it says my IPhone is on the latest update but it still gets stuck in the infinite spinning symbol when I try to pair it

1 Like

Yeah, contact support. Hopefully they’ll send you an updated pair once they’re released :crossed_fingers:

I recently purchased a set of Soundbud Slims on Amazon UK. They worked fine with my iPhone 7 (on iOS12.x, 13, 13.1 and 13.1.1) but will not connect to my iPhone 11 (on iOS 13, 13.1 and 13.1.1). Other devices can connect to the 11 via Bluetooth with no issues.

Reading through, this seems to be an issue with the Soundbuds rather than the iPhone itself, would this be correct?

1 Like

It’s really not clear yet. Contact soundcore support at service@soundcore.com and they should make things right.

Hi

Does anyone know any Anker wireless/bluetooth earphones that do work with the iPhone 11? Really need a
pair and I cant stand wired. My SoundBud Slim+ don’t look like they will connect anytime soon!

Thanks

1 Like

Contact support at service@soundcore.com as they are working on a pair that will be compatible with the latest iPhones. They should be able to help you out

So everyone is right. Anker had a swing and a miss not validating with a major vendor’s release. Called Anker and will send me a new pair in 3-4 weeks. Like the brand but not pleased with this result.

1 Like

I think the entire Anker earphone range is not working with iPhone 11. I contacted customer services and no reply when I asked them do any of your current earphones work with iPhone 11. They did tell me they would re-place my SoundBud Slim+

1 Like

My husband’s slim+ do connect to my iPhone 11, so it isn’t a global issue. My husbands Sony headphones don’t connect to it though. It’s all very strange.

1 Like

Very lucky, the Bluetooth Tech/firmware in your soundsbuds must be unique batch :+1:

1 Like