SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

Looks great! I love Bluetooth headphones - no long dangling cable to tangle or snag. Can’t go wrong with Anker value, quality & warranty!

I would love to compare these to my other anker sport buds, I feel the slim size will fit my lifestyle of on the go better

If these are anything like your other products, they’ll dominate the market.

Edit: Do we just copy the link to this page and post it on our social media?

I tried the older Version. These were great as well!

Please please let me win this, i am badly need new headphone for 2017

I believe Anker will make their best product again , i want one please…

wow!!! I need this for my training days !!! :clap::raised_hands::muscle:

Would love to try as I’ve yet to use any BT headphones/ear buds

I would love these, and expect the usual Anker high quality

nice, I like the remote control addition. It will work great

Cool, would like to challange them with my current fav Bose QuietControl 30 :slight_smile:

Looks nice. Would love to try them out

These looks great. I would love to check them out.

1 Like

I have shared this on Facebook. I don’t normally spam my friends on Facebook with marketing stuff but I do stand by Anker products and am always looking to try out some new gear. Good luck to everyone.

You guys keep releasing these great items and I’ll keep buying! Love Anker products as they are so great!

1 Like

yeah great i love anker products

Did anyone else get an email with 20% off promo code for these headphones? I did but when I try to put in the promo code it isn’t recognized by amazon. Any suggestions?

Top! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

There is a response from @AnkerOfficial earlier in this thread that the code can often take 4-6 hours to activate after emails are received. I would advising trying again in another few hours, unless Anker give additional details to the code having issues.

Very excited to try these. I currently use moto buds and have tried Jaybirds and actually didn’t like them. So would love to compare these to the different BT headphones I’ve tried over the years.