Soundbuds Curve won't connect to some devices

I just got a new phone (iPhone 11) and am unable to connect my Soundbuds Curve. My iPhone can discover them while in pairing mode, but the spinner just spins for a minute or two before the buds automatically turn off.
I have an Android phone that has no problem connecting. I have tried using the -/+ simultaneous button press to clear my pair list and to attempt to pair the iPhone while in mult-pair mode. Nothing seems to work. The iPhone connection just continues to spin and eventually fail.

1 Like

Hi @Ryan_Miller7 unfortunately has recently become a known issue with the iPhone 11, as reported here

Amazon listings have been recently updated to alert potential buyers and a new upgraded version of earbuds are being worked on. I would recommend you reach out to support@anker.com to log your issue and be provided with your options…

2 Likes

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly with your iPhone 11. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is unusual. Be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

In order to make up for your inconvenience as soon as possible, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@anker.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Thank you for your time!

If the Soundbuds show up at the bluetooth list and wont pair, delete these and search for bluetooth devices again.

I have also experienced this problem with my new iPhone 11. The Soundbuds Curve will pair with other devices, and other Bluetooth devices will pair with my iPhone 11. I will be contacting support@anker.com.