Sneaky Liberty Lite, covert uses for truly wireless earbuds

Hi all,

just wanted to tell you about a sneaky use of liberty lite I had the other day. I was in a presentation when I got a voice message, so I sneaked out a single liberty lite, it paired right up to my phone, and I listened to the message without anyone noticing. It was awesome.

That’s all - short post. Does anyone else have odd sneaky and /or covert uses of their truly wireless earbuds?

2 Likes

Yup, I wear any of my wireless earbuds in my right ear and cover it up with my hair/hoodie or hat and no one knows any different when I’m at work during store hours

4 Likes

Haha. I was wondering how something like that that would work. They seem pretty small and inconspicuous…

this is difficult to do with liberty air with all that stem hanging out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not really. The stem is barely noticeable. Plus, if your wearing a hoodie it would be completely hidden.

I don’t know if you can wear hoodies at workplace. At least not at mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depends on the workplace :grin:. I do landscaping, so I could get away with it in the winters :sunglasses:

Im aloud to wear hoodies at The Home Depot if they have the company logo and name on it, otherwise it has to be after hours when the store closes

Well good for you guys then :thumbsup: enjoy

I can’t wear hoodies. I need to have a collar and stuff. But in this situation I didn’t even need a hoody! I just sorta leaned down and stuck the pod in, played the message, and took it back out. :grin:

I like to wear a cap.
Otherwise I would freeze on my head.
Not so many hairs left.:stuck_out_tongue::older_man:

2 Likes

Good post.

My buddy has hearing aids that do similar acts and no one knows they’re in there. He can also leave one laying in another room and use it like a surveillance device.

1 Like