Share YOUR YouTube Channel(s)!

I actually am waiting for a video camera to come in, I was using my Galaxy s9+ but that’s not possible when I want to show BT products off and their connections and what not. I don’t always have my wife’s or son’s phone to use for those so I needed something different. I also wanted a separate boom mic with noise isolation… I’m a mouth breather so you tend to hear me breath heavy in all my videos and the mic will help with that. I’m not sure what the software is that I use, but I use my MacBook Pro to do the editing since my Windows machine is horrible at that, great for gaming but sucks at video rendering

3 Likes

I am using a Sony a6300 + sigma 18-35mm + MC11 Adapter. I record everything in 4k slog 3 then color grade it using luts and Adobe Premiere. I started my youtube channel with a galaxy s6 :slight_smile:

1 Like

In that video I used my iPad because it has a stand up case but I’m looking into getting camera equipment and I edit using the iMovie software on iOS.

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong

I mainly use my iPhone 7 (in 1080p or 4K, depending on item) for recording but also have used my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX60 and more recently an Apeman A80 4K action camera (though not posted the reviews at present).

Recording device is mainly held in place with a Aukey Mini tripod or Lamicall Gooseneck Phone/Tablet holder for smaller items or over head shots. For bigger items its a AmazonBasics 60" tripod with additional arm or the Lamicall Gooseneck balanced in some way, shape or form…

Video footage edited using Final Cut Pro (which I wanted to learn) and allows for controlled voice over if I’m not being brave enough to talk through on the fly…(but I’m working on that one)…

1 Like

Yes, I use my phone to record. The only area you’ll run into issues with is if you’re trying to get audio from it because phone mics generally aren’t the best. You’d probably want a dedicated shotgun/lav mic.

I use Final Cut Pro. If you have a Mac, that would be my recommendation. If not, Premiere Pro is probably the best. iMovie is not bad for beginners but you’ll soon discover that it’s very limited.

And yes, an inexpensive tripod goes a long ways!

I could use the video function of my canon reflex camera.
Will test this feature, as I have normally taken photos only.
Should be better than a phone.
And the camera can be mounted on a tripod easy.

1 Like

Hi,

I just subscribed to everyone that posted their YouTube channel here. I hope you could support me also.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvZmjeeLbFlXT35v6-doz5g

3 Likes

I just subscribed dude best of luck with the channel

1 Like

Thanks, Let’s support each other

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the great content your channel will release in the future

2 Likes

You have another subscriber right here :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do forget to subscribe to mine

2 Likes

I subscribed got you covered

3 Likes

Cheers, just done the same to yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done :+1:t2:

1 Like

Subscriber #11 Good luck!

1 Like

i subbed @tugar32

1 Like

Nice! I love the guy fawkes avatar.

Wait a minute… who is the REAL Tech Man? @TechMan or @Tech_man ?

2 Likes

I know @TechMan used to be Anjou if that helps you out I. D.o.n.t know who had the name first

1 Like