Share Your Suggestions to Win Anker Gift Packs

rumors are there is one in the works called Fusion by Anker

Do you know more than the Anker Powercore Fusion 5000 which is NOT QC but is just 5V 3A powercore+powerport2 combo?

Sadly no, So I guess I am starting said rumor. I am sure after the 5000 is released, if it sells well they will make more options. QC for the upper price still has a relatively small market share but everyone will have one or want one soon as their devices are upgraded. I will admit there are many people buying QC but their devices may not be able to use the potential. I don’t use QC and I prefer it that way. I charge my phone through the night nice and slow…I have the old school belief that my batteries will last longer and I have never had a battery fail in 25 years except a LiPo which caught fire but that was a faulty charger.

1 Like

Agreed, I’m not into fast charging either.

I use a magnetic mount in my truck for cell phone GPS and I have to always plug it in because google maps drains the battery fast…Wouldn’t it be cool to have wireless charging incorporated into these mounts instead of the big ugly cradle type mounts???

How confident are you that wireless has the power to keep up with GPS map drain?

should be OK, my HTC stays at 100% when charging at 650 mAh through my car charger… Lots of wireless have 1.0 amp output or even more… Really depends on your device and settings, etc, etc… Just a magnetic cable would be OK I guess but not sure how good they are. My problem is I get in my car or truck, stick the phone on the mount and start driving then I use voice to bring up maps and go from there. A while later my oldtimers disease kicks out and I say “shit I forgot to plug in” and my battery is getting low so I attempt to preform the one hand micro USB insert without pushing my phone off the mount, LOL…Good luck. so now I revert to steering with my knees…good grief :open_mouth:

The efficiency of wireless is quite a bit less, if you use an app to measure what the phone ingests, it is often a lot less than the input to the Qi transmitter. All my wireless are “old tech” Nexus 4, 5, 7 from 2011-2013 vintage but from about 1.5A input to the Qi transmitter, the device is getting 300ma when a USB cable is causing more like 1A-2A input. That is fine for trickle charge, top-up but (I also have used mobile for navigating) I need a decent 1A minimum going into the phone to balance demand and even then sometimes the phone’s charge is going down (thermal throttling causes power in to reduce when CPU is hot when busier) and wireless makes more heat than wired.

I have RAVpower and Choetech Qi transmitters, nothing Anker.

The probability I’m correct is 25% as I’m extrapolating from old tech.

I love wireless charging, good for bed side, office desk, type situations.

I think it would be cool if Anker made a Virtual Reality that can run for a long time without power

1 Like

I know this is after the 31st cut-off.

I want to see a combined LC40 + LC90+ Powercore+ Mini = a single item which is a torch, it is recharged via USB, it outputs USB power.

1 Like

Is this what you’re talking about? https://www.anker.com/products/A1250011

1 Like

Wow 1 like. This is a little bit messed up because everyone at the top has all of the likes. It is very clear.

1 Like

Not so sure that’s the issue. There is a post right after your post with 7 likes. I think a lot of the same ideas were repeated from people not reading the ones above so the first person that posts the idea likely deserves it. cheers to them!
There is also the case of getting bored reading after a couple minutes but oh well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well just because you posted something doesn’t mean it’ll get likes. Especially if its a repeat of what other have said in the past.

Mine wasn’t a repeat, I guess you didn’t read it after all… You were probably too bored by then lol @cava3395

Well yeah there are too many senseless posts on here now who wouldnt get bored lol.

a tiny generator that can fit in your pocket and has one outlet that is the whole thing with a little solar panel, like this

2 Likes

that would be so helpful if they would make that

Well, winners will be announced by midnight!