Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

You and your family also bring us lots of Joy!!!:laughing:

OUR story is just starting too!:blush:

I’ve been sat listening to music for quite a while (broken ankle) when my husband bought me an Anker speaker. POW! What a huge difference! Such a tiny speaker but fantastic sound! How sterio works I have no idea, I think it must be pixie magic or fairy dust. Happy anniversay Anker. Great job!
#3YearAnniversary

favorite is getting in the tester community even though i havent tested anything yet, i look forward to getting the chance to

#3YearAnniversary

Hope to be on to congrats who won but if I can’t due to my honeydo list, I say congrats.

What’s going on Rob? @Tank :joy:

That’s when the system was acting up and posted multiple times

@TechMan @Tank
I had the same the other night, it was a nightmare.
All fixed now though it seems. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Although they tend to center around either giveaways or the fallout from them, the community always seems to have some memorable moments. The lucky number ones always seem to get lots of input from members and silliness ensues in bulk, although the ones with hard defined post numbers gets the most interesting (15 posts dropping simultaneously is hilarious to watch). Then the fallout post giveaway ensues. People that didn’t win get mad, those that did get mad at sore losers and arguments flare up. But in the end the truly diehard community members always seem to stick with it and move on / start helping each other out. I do not know many forums where so many highs and lows can happen daily yet we all stay focused on the brand and our experiences. Its been a fun few years to be a part of.

Happy #3YearAnniversary

My favourite memories was honestly creating an account on here and hearing about all of the wonderful people that post everyday.

Happy #3YearAnniversary

My favorite memory was winning the Anker PowerPort II on last year’s Thanksgiving event. I remember being really excited when I found out I won so I started investing more time here.
Over time I learned most regular users here are pretty chill and I enjoyed the tech talk as well as the banter.
This November marked a year since I’ve been here and I can definitely say I’m looking forward to many more years in this community.
#3YearAnniversary

1 Like

Looks like your social media is mainly for anker too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

people created social accounts for Anker

Yea I created it to share Anker events and such lol

Dont forget, you also did the same after being opposed to having to use social media to enter contest and testing events.

But honestly, I’m glad you did finally join. It’s a great way to keep in touch with others outside of the forum. Plus I can tag all of yall in every contest and giveaway that’s on social media :rofl:

2 Likes

I created my Instagram account only for Anker Photography Contest, and the Orange Icon Mini was my first post there… And I did win it!

My Twitter account is Almost… almost dedicated to Anker and Soundcore… More than 90% of posts are for Anker :grin:

Ever since I found Anker, they have been my cable company of choice for my devices.

#3YearAnniversary

I also created my IG account for Anker lol

2 Likes

Thank you Anker for providing us great products!
My best memories with Anker is when i received 5th years Anniversary Gift Box. Best surprise gifts ever received!
#3YearAnniversary
Thank you Anker for Everything!

1 Like