Share Your Story | Win a 3 Year Anniversary Mystery Box!

Original text deleted as flagged inappropriate by multiple community members.

@ndalby I wanted to post that all in caps for extra effect but it’s doesn’t like all text in caps :rofl:

Out for delivery today too!
I like the page “Change Delivery Preferences”
Although there wasn’t an option not to smash my parcel up in transit :grimacing:

Very interesting to have a post flagged, i welcome whoever flagged the post as inappropriate to send me a personal message so I know which part offended you and to allow me to apologise directly.

If you don’t want to make contact, I understand. But trust me, there won’t be any confrontation, I’m an easy go lucky person.

My message was to @ndalby as a taunt to divulge the nature of the goodies in his gift box, as part of the ongoing banter in this thread, nothing more.

That seems a weird one :crazy_face:

Will post a pic of the box contents when I get my hands on it…as I think it will be different per territory and currency rate :wink:

Well no photo tonight…Hermes have outdone themselves again and apparently delivered the item to me and got me to sign for it, despite it not being my signature or me actually being at home :man_facepalming:

Here is the cracker though…my EufyCam picked up the driver entering with the parcel and leaving for my neighbours without it…ergo they left it on the doorstep around about 12ft from the front gate…within the next 2-3 minutes two more 10 sec triggers showing nothing until I arrive home around 90 minutes later…with no parcel to be found :thinking:

That’s terrible. I’m sure Hermes will have to deal With this and cover the costs- right?

On a slightly happier note I just saw a package laid on my doorstep (on my doorbell) so I should have that to look forward to when I get home :grin:. When I zoom in it says “ankerdirect” hehe.

I know its pretty frustrating thing to happen. For us, smaller items get delivered to the Amazon Lockers / Hub but for bigger items these are actually delivered to the doorstep.

My Nebula Prizm was actually delivered to my neighbor, and I only got the delivery confirmation that it was delivered :frowning:

I have a good neighbor :slight_smile: he later gave it to the Leasing office, and I got it back from there…

My Mystery Box was delivered in the morning (1 day early than expected date :grinning:)
Hermes didn’t knock on the door (unless I somehow didn’t hear it :man_shrugging:) they left a letter saying your delivery is on the porch which I found 15 minutes after delivery. (Apparently no signature required?)
The parcel was on top of the outdoor light visible to anyone passing by on the pavement. :joy:
At least the delivery was delivered successfully 1 day early. :yum:

1 Like

Still no tracking or shipping info here

Think we had the same delivery driver :laughing: glad to hear yours turned up and is in hand :+1:

1 Like

Gutted for you mate. :weary:

Mine was delivered today.
I’m going to my parents shortly to collect.

1 Like

We’ll see where it goes with Hermes but based on a previous ‘lost’ parcel due to the drivers choice of location I think I already know the outcome, they will lay it at the senders feet…if they do I hope @AnkerOfficial can claim against them :slight_smile:

Upside of today though, Anker’s awesome support team has come through again in resolving my Life P2 issue, replacement set should be here in a few days :heart_eyes:shoutout to Emily on the Soundcore support team for the excellent rapid assistance!

3 Likes

Count on Anker Support :+1:

1 Like

Glad to hear about the awesome support from Anker Team!

1 Like

Indeed, it’s unfair if Anker has to foot the bill for a 3rd parties incompetence.

As for the P2’s, that’s an awesome result, I bet you’re well pleased :+1:t2:

1 Like

Well. I collected my parcel last night and nearly dropped to the floor with surprise.
My first Hermes delivery that didn’t look like it had be towed behind the van.

2 Likes

Oh come on. What’s in it?

1 Like

I know what’s in that mystery box. But will let @paulstevenewing reveal the secret :laughing:

1 Like