Share Your Love Story and Win...with Emoji!

Congratulations to the winners:)
@Oggyboy @diannamenndes @Elizabeth_Bufkin

2 Likes

Hi @AnkerTechnical I really don’t need another speaker :frowning: or powercore.
How about PowerWave+ Or an Atom PD1 and a USB C to Lightning Cable or some Liberty Air’s? :pray: :wink:

Woo hoo! Congrats, winners! :smiley:This was a fun one!

1 Like

Sorry, we can only offer the prizes based on the contest rules. Hope you could understand it.:cry:

Ok. I understand. @AnkerOfficial. I’d like option 3 them please (as per the rules)

Really want to send eufy genie and smart plug for you. But is not available in the UK.

So you can only choose 2 items from these three options:

• PowerCore Lite 10000
  • SoundCore 2
  • Soundcore Spirit Sports Earbuds

If you don’t need it, I think is also a good gift choice for your family or friends.:innocent:

@AnkerTechnical I cannot hide my disappointment on this one really considering you offered a choice of 3 sets of prizes.
I kind of expected not to get the power strip because it’s US only but I have 2 Eufy Genie’s and your Eufy smart plugs are available all over the UK in stores.

Please could I have the PowerCore Lite and Spirit Earphones? Thank you x

3 Likes

I am super excited got my 100 power bucks this morning. Thanks Anker.

2 Likes

Lol spend them wisely jk :innocent:

2 Likes

Time to go Power Draw shopping!

1 Like

Did any of this week’s items catch your eye?

Could always use another Powercore however the Auction Bell rang.

I’m thinking as the auction is going outrageous, just buy couple power draw tickets and pray … :raised_hands::bow:

Are you trying to opt me out? :blush:

Then again it might be wise to take your suggestion.

1 Like

I have set my target, backing off now, cannot spend all my bucks on 1 item get bankrupt :laughing:

Hi. I don’t have a personal love story yet. But I want to tell you about my classmate. She met and married a musician, quite famous in our country. Their band has participated in the Eurovision song contest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart:

Sorry, but this contest ended ages ago.

@ndalby @TechnicallyWell might want to close this thread to stop confusion

1 Like