Roav Bolt Not Responding to Commands

I wouldn’t totally give up on it, may be test it again in 6 months time or if there is a new updated version released by Anker Roav.

@AnkerOfficial Roav needs to have a separate app to control the Bolt than Google Assistant managing the device.

Look, you act like you speak for Anker, but you have nothing to do with support or development. Unless you have a solution, go build your level numbers elsewhere.

@Gary_Standen don’t know if your Roav Bolt has a problem or you yourself have some problem which you need to get fixed first.

Be respectful of support extended to members by fellow members as well as Anker support itself… and note that I don’t comment or post help for experience points.

I still see no solution or acknowledgement of action or engagement from Anker/Roav/Bolt technical as to a update. These discussions have become stale, as there is no official interaction through this venue and/or direct Anker/Roav technical support.

p.s. I am not a neophyte.

I just got the ROAV Bolt and this thing takes forever to answer my commands. I think I may return this garbage unless someone could tell me how to address this or if there is a fix coming.

Try reaching out to tech support. Nothing will be resolved here. I doubt that there is a fix anytime soon. In my case tech support no longer answers emails.