Ring holder for Phones

Your son is an Anker community member? :astonished: You are trying to form a dynasty or something? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What you need is the Hummixx brand ring. Comes with several different pieces of 3M tape which will never fall off! I’ve had mine for 6 months at least. Immediately had to get for my other cases. And god they work will with magnetic car mounts. Good luck. Anker’s Karapax case and screen protector are on my phone. I love them. Dropped phone several times, not a mark. With an iPhone 8 that’s saying something cause these things are made of glass. Lol

Oooooo it just got delivered!!! Power wave 5. I’ll prove myself wrong here soon I hope. Lol. Thanks again.

1 Like

The one my son brought me had 3m tape, still failed in the heat. But they again I had it out in the sun while we were swimming so any tape would have failed.
I’m currently using a magnetic spin pop on my phone which is glued to my Zizo phone case.

I had A Karapax Rise case, I reviewed it Here and I agree the Karapax cases are nice, I just wish they made them for flagship Android phones too instead of just Apple

1 Like

Apple is better. Lol JK. Yea. Some companies give you “3M” tape but humixx gives you the real thing. To the point where it’s difficult to get off at all. I’m a chef. Mine is currently tempatures much hotter than at a pool. Also you should NEVER leave your phone in direct sunlight by the way. Here. Humixx Finger Ring Stand 360° Rotation Thin Universal Phone Ring Holder Kickstand for iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ etc. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074W5SMJC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Zw0xBb4C6CAA4

I promise if you want a ring. This is the last one you will ever need to buy. Unless you love it like I do and buy more for other things :hugs:

Please make this Anker :raised_hands::raised_hands::clap::sunglasses:

2 Likes