[Contest Ended] Register a Community Account and WIN Free Prizes!

Thank you for your comment. It makes us feel warm and what we have done in the past is not in vain.:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know your concerns, we’ve taken everything you said into consideration. As a community manager, we should always have faith in our consumers and stay positive, so that can lead to a good result. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. I’ve been here for so long now, that I feel like part of the furniture! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

1 Like

Good luck new members!

1 Like

While I do agree with some of the other comments, that these sort of events are a double edged sword, hopefully we will be able to garner a few new members who will want to remain here for the long haul :slight_smile:

Good luck to those new members :thumbsup:

3 Likes

:ok_hand: Nice giveaway for new members :gift:

2 Likes

True[quote=“ndalby, post:30, topic:68372”]
double edged sword,
[/quote]

Anker does want to grow as a business and reach out to more consumers and this is one of the strategy. Nothing wrong to do so.
While this may attract more of one timers, occasionally there may be some good members that stick around.

2 Likes

It’s good and bad to do giveaways for new members… I mean that’s how @Anjou1888 joined! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

@AnkerOfficial
While there are the odd multinational giveaway, it is rare, and we all know it, even if your in denial. Don’t get me wrong I love being a member of the forum, and get on well with a few people here, and some even get my humour‽

I do feel tho in general you forget about us outside of usa., I think even the Canadians would agree (which can often be left out of multinational stuff)… It’s all in the comments.

I’m sure sometimes, you only read stuff you’re tagged in‽ And then it tlcan take a few attempts to garner your attention. I appreciate a lot gets said on several topics everyday, but 1 full time employee could keep up… We do!

In the last 9 months or so, I think I’ve only had 3 wins/giveaways (the soundbar for thanks giving, headphones for Christmas, and 1 power user) yet we see several have several wins a lot more frequently. And to be honest, it does sting when non active members (by non active I mean, sits in background waiting for comps/giveaways ONLY).

ITS NOT JUST ME, but if you kept up, you’d know that‽

6 Likes

Sorry, just having a rant, nothing personal.

2 Likes

So am I the bad part? :rofl:

I should also add that something really weird happened with that. Apparently I created my account in November (i beleive), but I didn’t comment, post, or do anything in the community until the “newbie” contest in January. I actually tryed to enter, because I didn’t know I had an account since November. I don’t ever remember creating my account,
So I’m not sure why I made it.

The contest was what got me active in the community though.

2 Likes

At first you were anoying but with all things given time you end up growing on us…besides we have to have a court jester :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m sorry about that…

1 Like

Don’t be, don’t ever apologise for being yourself. We were the Ones who treated you badly and for that I am ashamed and am sorry. But thank you for sticking around and not running away… And as you know from our messages it all with good faith and a good heart

8 Likes

wow… confession time… a real good ending of the story :grin:

2 Likes

No @Anjou1888

That’s not bad. I was saying that you’re a good example of coming as a newbie, and staying and being a great asset for the forum.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
Oh, make that 4 things! lol
Just got home and checked emails to see I’ve won in the Easter giveaway … powerport 2 lite… I’ll look up later.

Thanks… And I know it wasn’t due.to.my rant!

4 Likes

Wow! Congrats on another win! I hope you enjoy your powerport!

@MacBlank which giveaway did you win? I’m confused about that…

1 Like

Congrats @MacBlank

@Anjou1888 it’s the Easter giveaway

2 Likes

Ooh sweet, I forgot about that one! Congrats again!

1 Like

Entered before I logged in so am hoping entry is counted as a community member. Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes