Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

Thanks for informing me this, but you are the community members since February 2nd, 2018 :joy:

3 Likes

C’mon on guys! If you’re gonna try and cheat at least put a bit of thought and effort into it. :joy:

1 Like

Today at work I was glad to hear that the new user @shanesayshi bought a eufy bodysense smart scale yesterday :clap:

2 Likes

@Raul_Alexandre you can now add Anker salesman to your repertoire!

@AnkerOfficial you need to get Raul on the pay structure at Anker HQ :wink:

2 Likes

May be I can do the salesman job here in Germany as well! :smile:

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing: From this event, I already know that you are very popular!

2 Likes

@AnkerTechnical… looks like its time to send a reminder to my friends. I am glad some of my friends have signed up :joy:

You already invited more than 10 people!!!:clap:

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical do invites that get lost in translation count? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

I don’t do it on purpose but when someone is talking about some of the problems they have with some products I relate to them because I used to have them, like charging cables shredding or chargers not charging fast enough or speakers not lasting long, ect… So I just tell them my experience so far with the long lasting charging cables from anker, 24 hrs speakers and fast chargers that I use myself and that’s how people get interested

2 Likes

Looking forward to using it to measure my weight progress to see how close I am to hitting my goal!

5 Likes

Perfect… i will continue to spread the word

1 Like

I used to pay at the gym to get the type of information but now that I own the eufy scale I’m saving money because the eufy scale provides me all the details that I need :scream:

Doing a great job so far

You too man :thumbsup:

1 Like

We’re not allowed to know your address? Haha jk.

Shared on social. :smiley:

2 Likes

I just gave it the hard sell on my social media page.

If people don’t sign up I’m sending Liam Neeson and his particular set of skills after them. :wink::joy:

3 Likes

“GOOD LUCK” @Macgyver15

1 Like

We I’m going to refer some friends since they own anker products as well.

1 Like