Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

Wow ! Good work @Raul_Alexandre seems you already in the race for $250 Good luck :thumbsup:

Time to tell this!!

So far it’s only people from work and yes there is plenty of people where I work. I can’t even imagine what they are thinking of me now :joy:

2 Likes

Two words: Free Stuff

Good luck for everybody :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Best of luck refered by @raul_alexandre

3 Likes

Lol yea I’m sure they thought of that. There is more than one way to trace an email address.

I mean, they’re talking about hiding your IP address, a vpn is made for that… also, if you made and address using fake information, while using the vpn. Also, if you used a browser like tor, there’s basically no way they can trace you are that point…

Not that I would do it, but it’s possible.

Well depends on what kind of email you make. If it’s gmail it’ll know, you would like also have to shut down your phone, whatever, the point is someone would have to go through all that madness, and is it worth it, no not really.

2 Likes

I’d rather the honest way and tell friends and family about Anker :+1:

5 Likes

@Chris_Renshaw referred me I’m new

3 Likes

Hmmmm, I gotta get on this quick. Sucks working nights and all my friends are asleep. But I’ll catch them early. Hopefully they respond!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial keshia Holmes invite me

2 Likes

@Chris_Renshaw refered me @AnkerOfficial !!! Yay!!!

1 Like

they need to actually post and reference us for us to get credit? Why not let us share a referral code? wouldn’t that be easier for all of us?

3 Likes

WoW! @Chris_Renshaw and @raul_alexandre are killing it! Awesome getting that word out. Wonder how many new peeps will be recruited…

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @Chris_Renshaw got me on here as well. I play ingress with him and I love Anker! I own a couple of portable chargers and cables and they are great! I can’t believe I didn’t know about this Forum before…

1 Like

Ha. Well it wasn’t 10 but I found 3 friends so far who had the time to sign up. But me at @aroberts2887are out playing. Ttyl :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t think it will have too many similar accounts this time.:grin:

1 Like

Yes, they need to post their first comment here!:grin: