Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

Thanks @Tank ! You made my day!

1 Like

:joy: They were destiny to be your friends, you just did not know. :joy:

2 Likes

Hello guys. I was referred by @ikari04warrior

3 Likes

Thanks to your friend, you now have the opportunity to win an Anker product worth $100.:heart_eyes:@ikari04warrior

2 Likes

Hey anker people… Just joined the community
@rupinjohar referred me and introduced me to awesome anker products

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Sandip!

Hey guys!
@rupinjohar referred me. He is my neighbor and our neighborhood "ANKER AMBASSADOR"
We love parties at his place with all the anker products.

Great to see other people from our neighborhood have signed up as well @Sandip_Chauhan

3 Likes

Hello there,
I’m new here, @Ice1 referred me. Trying to catch up with Anker :grinning:

3 Likes

Here you go @Ice1. Hello Anker, @ice1 forced me :wink: to join … lol
Hope to get some value out of it.

3 Likes

Hello guys, I was referred by My dearest @Ice1.

2 Likes

Good job to everyone who refered people into the community or tried refering :clap:

3 Likes

@rupinjohar how do you get so many people to join and say great things about Anker, do they all own something from Anker? :yum:

Hi @diannamenndes, most of my friends from work have bought Anker items after seeing my wireless fast charger and powerbank(I always carry one just in case). My neighborhood friends have seen or used anker products at my place during parties/dinners and later bought them.:slight_smile: I had to really work hard this time to ask them to sign up and post a comment in this thread.

Hopefully they all will stay active in this community.:thumbsup:

6 Likes

Congrats to all who referred new members :thumbsup:
Thanks for joining and welcome to the club @Reddy, @sab_red, @sunshine_440 you will definitely have fun here…:grin:

2 Likes

anker is the :ram::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

i miss that :confused:

1 Like

Why do I feel like anker is on a whole nother level like real talk people might say Anker is small butt they don’t believe that Anker will become a Tech Giant mark my word Anker is on a whole new level :sunglasses::goat::v:

2 Likes

I do think with enough time and support, Anker will become a household brand :sunglasses:

1 Like

When will the winners be announced? :exploding_head:
Good luck everyone :pray:t2:

hI EVERY ONE

4 Likes