Really confused about what I need...help (iPhone 8, Samsung S8/9, Huawei P20 Pro)

Our family has 4 different types of phone…

• iPhone 8
  • Samsung S8
  • Samsung S9
  • Huaewei P20 PRO

For the S8 and S9, we bought this to get wireless fast charging: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-Qi-Certified-Compatible-Fast-Charging-PowerWave/dp/B07DBXZZN3/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1543938959&sr=1-12&keywords=anker+wireless

Works great when combined with our fast charging plugs.

But…I want the same thing for the iPhone 8…this product doesn’t seem to be compatible with fast charging on the iPhone 8, is this correct? Which similar model would I need, and what plug?

Also, just got an Huaewei P20 Pro, but only arrived with a generic USB cable…I understand this uses a different proprietary fast charging technology (that isn’t wireless)…which Anker plug would I need for this to get the fastest charge?

Thanks so much for the help.

That wireless charger will work with your iPhone 8, it just won’t charge as fast as other devices. To get any fast charging benefit out of the iPhone, you’d need a wall charger with USB-C Power Delivery AND Apple’s USB-C to Lightning cable. I have an iPhone 8 Plus and use Anker’s PowerWave 7.5 wireless Pad and their PowerPort 2 Elite with one of their PowerLine+ II lightning cables. At times, when I need a quicker charge, I’ll use the PowerLine with the brick that comes with the PowerWave and that works even great, too.

For the p20, you need their specific cable and plug for fast charging. Anything Anker has may be hit or miss with fast charging if it.