Question!

They said you will receive your refund by March 5th or so according to my email so you still have time for the. To process it.

@Chris_Renshaw for this contest we didnā€™t have to claim anything since the order is already in their system, the email was just to let us know the time frame for our refund

1 Like

Oh I thought he meant the other Christmas thing, the giveaway. Anyway, @88888888Alex88888888 you should make sure you add them, Anker, to your Emailā€™s address book so that doesnā€™t happen again! Cheers

1 Like

Yeah but nothing send to me!

You recived the mistery price? Just 10 persons?

No this was for the refund. So the contest where you made a purchase from a list of items, around Christmas, and if you won theyā€™ll sent you a refund. So you ā€œwonā€ them by getting refunded

1 Like

Okay and the mystery price?

There was no mystery Prizeā€¦ Not price.
But the win was a refund of your order

I am very confused. Can you explain please?

I win the 100 person free price but what the 10 person win?

Oh that one, sorry for the confusion. The top 10 contributors got the Soundcore Life 2 Gift Set

This is weird, I think you should have your item by now. If they are not answering your emails Iā€™d say try reaching them through Twitter

Donā€™t recived anything :cry: do you recived it

You were not one of the top 10 contributors, hence why you didnā€™t get anything. Itā€™s all in This post

2 Likes

I heard of of someone else not getting the refund.

1 Like

If you didnā€™t get your prize refund back then email them from the email they sent you saying you won, and they will get in it. Donā€™t do a separate email as that email has your order number in it and they can see directly what they need to refund without having to search

1 Like

Ok thanks ā€¦

Magical mystery tour!

2 Likes

HahahahahahašŸ˜‚

Hi @88888888Alex88888888

I reach out your message to Anker support team, they already replied you in the email.

They will complete the refund as soon as possible by the end of February.:innocent:

2 Likes

Oh yeah thanks!