Product Review: Anker SoundBuds Life

Not much really to add beyond what @nigelhealy as mentioned.

Use for running would not be advised as they do bounce (tried running on the spot as a test), so you would be playing a tune off your collar bones with them :slight_smile: . If you were in the gym, you probably could get away with using them for standing free weight exercises and they are fine for most upright exercises (like cycling, walking or even some light yard work).

If your mainly after buds for exercising I would go for the Slim’s or the NB10’s as they have ear hooks swell to hold them in place. Battery life is not shabby either on the NB10’s.

2 Likes

@ndalby Neil do you still have and use these? If so can you measure the neckband for me please? I have a 21 inch neck and was wondering if these would be comfortable. I recently got the soundbuds surge from the powerdraw but I can’t use it 1 ear at a time without the other wanting to pull out. Was thinking maybe this would work better

Hi Rob, yep still have them and use daily :smile:

The band is a 17” arc in its relaxed shape but takes 21.5” diameter on a tape measure with ease. I’m a 17” relaxed collar for ref.

Thanks @ndalby so they will go to 21.5, hmm that might be a tight fit for use at work. I’ll keep looking at the others.

They could possibly be a little snug, depends on your neck shape ie. rounded neck or fuller in the sterno’s…

I just bought a pair yesterday and I love them. I have 2 other pair from a L company and these are much more comfortable to wear. Sound quality is good but my favorite part is the layout of the controls. Do not have to hunt for the buttons and what they are for. Thanks Anker for delivering another great product.

1 Like