[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

@Adam_Burley it is good you joined 14 hours ago and made the 1 post in this thread to get an equal chance of winning the Elite 2 as those who put time into this community. I hope you stick around and help make this community stronger.

1 Like

Thank you for everyone! The campaign has ended, we will announce the winners ASAP!!! Good luck to everyone!:grin:

1 Like

ASAP as in today?

1 Like

I love Anker products. I pretty much only buy them now.

We should run our own competition of guess when winners announced and guess when the actually delivered.

I’m guessing we’re told Tuesday and items arrive around mid-June.

Reason: they have to take each post here and eliminate <10 words, there are quite a few of them. Then check FB and TW for shares. Across ~700 posts is a few hours? Anker doesn’t seem to work weekends so they begin Monday. Hence Tuesday. They tend to use some very slow (for cost reasons?) couriers for these free gifts, in the past it has been weeks. In my case I think 3 months but they claimed to got better, hence say 5-6 weeks to get to mid-June.

2 Likes

We should haha.

Yea all these people just entered the giveaway and will probably never use the forum again. Let the real forum users win.

2 Likes

Campaign results has been released! Go and have a look! :sunglasses:

I guessed wrong. Winners announced now. Shipping?

I see you won and some regulars here

shipping my the end of the month

Here are the differences I have noted:
The Elite is…
-larger
-more durable
-the light doesn’t change colors when your device is fully charged :frowning:

What other differences are there @AnkerOfficial?

Congrats on winning @joshuad11…me too :grin:

Thanks @anker…totally stoked

2 Likes

Would be super handy as my fiance and I are always on the go, and wouldn’t need to worry about uprooting two charging blocks to bring with us everywhere.

TO any who missed the giveaway but still want the Powerport2 Elite at a discounted price. Act fast (might already be gone)

2 Likes

This one still remains a mystery.

As per the comment on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R26LYJJZ81JWNW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_viewpnt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B071YMZ4LD#R26LYJJZ81JWNW

When I first looked at the Elite vs non-Elite Powerport2, they were different shapes but the same total volume, I thought it odd at the time. Then I see later a revision and the @TechnicallyWell review and see the Elite is bigger. This is even odder. Why they make it bigger? It doesn’t seem electronically upgraded in any way? I can only infer its more drop-tested better? It appears to be lighter? Reduced from 4.8oz to 3.36oz. Is that true?

It would indeed be more durable if they made it lighter in weight and larger as the force would be spread over more material.

However for me, it is a step backwards. I carry a 12W Aukey as my backup, it is weaker than Anker Powerport2 but it covers in me in case of issues (broken, etc). So the Elite is even less likely to be carried, if anything it might make me carry the Powerport4 more often. I consider the Aukey a backup because it is so small and gets so hot, I’m guessing it won’t last long, I rely on Anker as my primary, they very rarely fail.

PowerIQ2 should be now and should be making things smaller / more powerful.

As winner of the giveaway, i’ll have it in the next few weeks.
Edit: i see Anker saying its mostly due avoid the spark issue?

What sparking problem?

1 Like

Please note!!! All the prize winners must submit your shipping address via confirmation email before May 21st, otherwise your winning qualification will not be counted!!!:joy::joy: I must remind you again on this term and condition!!!:heart:

2 Likes

Woohoo just woke up and saw the email :grin: @AnkerOfficial quick question, since this is a giveaway item does the warranty still apply? Just curious

It appears as though the warranty will still apply…

Obviously, “Prizes cannot be refunded or replaced for non-quality issues”

Fair. You didn’t decide to buy it.

1 Like