[Contest Ended] PowerPort 2 Elite: Exclusive Community Giveaway

Anker’s PowerPort 2 Elite charges my iPhone much faster than the Apple charger that came with it.

2 Likes

Another forward thinking quality product from the company that never stops innovating…

1 Like

Very nice product, good luck to everyone!

1 Like

I would love to win a PowerPoint 2 Elite charger from Anker. They make quality items. Thanks Anker!!!

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with Anker

1 Like

I’m super impressed with Anker products, and excited to put this charger to the test!

2 Likes

Good luck everyone may the best win

1 Like

Thank you for sending me one of the 300 power ports. I just ordered 2 Anker Powerline2 6ft and 1 Anker Powerline lightning cables from Amazon. This will be an amazing combo with my order.
Looking forward to receiving this gift.

Sebastian T,
Dallas,TX

2 Likes

I have the iPhone power charge USB 6 foot hoping I can pair that with the PowerPort elite

1 Like

I am really in love with the PowerPort 2’s functionality and fast-charging capabilities. Anker is definitely a leader in technological innovation and I would be incredibly appreciative being given this prize from them!

2 Likes

Ever since I bought my first ANKER product I don’t buy anything else.

1 Like

I love all the features packed into this power port , especially the dual USB.

1 Like

I own a powerport 2 for a little over a year and I take it everywhere and it’s still works very well, how does this elite model compare?

And nice Hunger Games reference. Hopefully I wouldn’t have to strike an arrow into someone to win.

1 Like

These are are awes chargers, fingrrs crossed

1 Like

I’ve bought several cables and the Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Premium Portable Charger never had a single problem! Even if I don’t win I’m sure I’ll end up with a power port eventually

2 Likes

We have SO many Anker products; it would be awesome to add another like the PowerPort 2 Elite. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

If you miss out, waiting for the next week! :grin:

Fantastic, sometimes I feel like I have an armada of Anker products, but this one using lighting to alert me to charge complete? Well I’d simply gift an older model to a friend, and we’d both be happy.

2 Likes

The PowerPort Elite 2 charger with 2 USB ports is the perfect charger to take with you while traveling

1 Like

I love Anker. I own so many and been happy with all. But sadly one of the original wall charger i have is not compatible with my S8 plus, so i need another charger to replace it…this would be a great replacement!!

2 Likes