PowerLine II 6ft

Today I will talk about anker cables specifically the PowerLine II 6ft.Always used original Apple cables and sometimes generic. Apple I loved and tried several times generic of those who sell at the gas stations as it occupied one but I never liked. I thought that Apple’s were the best of the best until one day I won a PowerLine II in an anwar giveaway since I’m a fan of anker batteries. My first impression was regular because as all Anker design is as futuristic, it is not that it is ugly but it is like that very advanced to the time. The cable is a bit thicker than Apple but like all anker products it does its job and much more. I am very anxious that I get anker cable type c a lightning. If you like fast charging and have never tried these cables, I recommend it a lot. . I realized something incredible the cables that bring Anker to charge their batteries can transfer data compared to the other cables they bring to charge the battery.

2 Likes

Anker cables are exquisite. There are no better cables know to mankind!

2 Likes

yeah Anker should make his cables known to the world! If I did not win it, I would never try it and I never knew that charging time was so different

This goes without saying but Anker’s cables are more durable, especially the Powerline and Powerline+, than the flimsy cables you get when you buy a new phone

2 Likes

What difference of + and normal?

Good question, the cables on the ‘+’ line is braided nylon fiber instead of the regular plastic the use in their normal cables. Lol that may not be the best description. Check the cables on their website and you will see what I’m talking about

1 Like

Oh yeah lmao

Are you looking to get one? I’d recommend the Powerline+, just because it looks more premium

1 Like

Yes everything Anker putd out, cables most of all, are incredible products! The thickness of the cable is what allows it to charge your devices so fast, also, did you already receive the C-lightning cable? Either way just so you know all C cables transfer data…jus Fyi. I recommend you sign up as a power user and keep an eye out for good deals!

1 Like

No I don’t recived the type c I hope this week