PowerLine+ 6ft Lightning - Is the carry pouch real?

I’m a bit confused… I got a PowerLine+ 6ft Lightning cable for testing (quality is amazing btw!).

Anker’s page mentions “An innovative felt carry pouch allows you to adjust cable length to suit any situation” .

However, none was supplied with my cable nor can I see a mention of it in the [Amazon website] (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0177NZ59S/ref=sr_1_10?camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B0177NZ59S&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&sr=1-10&tag=ianker-21)

So does the felt carry pouch exists or not? Though I like the cable I was also VERY curious to review the pouch…

Cheers
Andre

1 Like

Some do.
Others don’t.
They just released the ones that don’t a couple months ago, so that’s likely the version you got from the PU program.

Hi @AndreC, thanks for letting us know your concerns, I think you have got mixed up on the products, the cable which you received for PU program is this version :grin::

2 Likes

Hi, mine came with the felt pouch.

2 Likes

Thanks. Got it. A pity thought because I was really keen to check the pouch. Is it sold separately?

Nice! Any chance to take some shots of the interior? Thanks.

Unfortunately, It’s not sold separately. :cry:

It’s got a velcro grip to keep the cable in place and magnets in the front cover to keep it closed up.

I had this when the Powerline+ was first released last year.

3 Likes

Thanks for showing that!