Powerdraw is back!

I went to try to go for the powercore but it has a bunch of entries already :grimacing:

1 Like

Can anyone tell me how it works. I did not understand this system. And dont know how to use those powerbucks?

Do you have any of these bucks?
If so go to Powerdraw link on top click on the item you want to win.
Pay your bucks and pray that ā€œMr. Randomā€ will be merciful. :laughing:

Its a lottery.

2 Likes

Thats going to be a popular one @ikari04warrior even at 50 bucks per entry.
I have one and can recommend. Maybe worth 5-10 entries to try your luck?

1 Like

Oh I see! But is there limit on how much i can spend?

Yes, each entry is 50pb (for the battery bank, less for the others), and you can buy up to 20 entries.

So maximum you can spend on that one is 1000pb. But as many other people as want to can do the same.

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll just go for like 2 or 3 entries. Unfortunately we canā€™t do much with our powerbucks nowadays

1 Like

Thats right @ikari04warrior
I still take mine out with me, its a habit now.
Other than work, Iā€™m never out the house for any more than 2-3hrs tops, and donā€™t really need a contingency power supply for a local walk. But I guess thereā€™s always the Zombie Appocolypse to consider :smiley:

1 Like

ā€¦or ā€¦

if you fall and in ambulance, you canā€™t (easily) get visitors in and an overnight needs a Powercoreā€¦

Speaking from experience.

If its jacket pockets then 10Ah, if you have a bag then 20Ah, that should suffice til they can smuggle you in a gadget packet into the trauma ward.

3 Likes

100% @professor I was thinking of you when I typed the above.
Still keep the 10k Wireless in my backpack, still wishing they did a 20m version.

Think Iā€™m still waiting on an upgraded PowerPort Atom III Slimā€¦maybe one day. Although Iā€™ve lived without one for so long, Iā€™m think I could probably live without!

2 Likes

Wahoo raffle season back on! Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Finally, thanks for letting everyone know.

1 Like

Nice to have it back, definitely some pent up demand for this one. The number of applications are exceeding what we would have seen for a set of headphones before the extended break.

2 Likes

Great news. Thanks for info

Itā€™s crazy how high the entries are going and still getting higher

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know I will be checking it out!!!

261 entries for the Powercore :astonished:

1 Like

Good luck. Not available for my region, so Iā€™ll wait for the next.

1 Like

Thanks, I hope my one entry is the lucky one lol

1 Like

All you can do is try @ikari04warrior :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes