PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

I was invited to DJIs early reviewer program a couple years back. Ever since the phantom 3 as a matter of fact. Funny thing is they don’t ship out the units with owners manuals in case reviewers go rogue for them to not spill all the beans of features.

Are you getting the spark. I wish I could be in this program

Do you have to pay to be a part of this program because I will if you have too

I don’t think you can win more than once… Can you?

140 is not a number you can win

Here Is the case I use

No it was on an invite basis, kinda like the Amazon vine program. Well I have gotten all the drones they have come out with since the Phantom 3 as mentioned earlier so I would say theres a good chance I will. :grin:

What tablet do you use for the 3?

Do you normally get them after they announce them and are they yours to keep and I use the iPad mini with it

I get them before they are officially announced a few weeks prior with a NDA until they are officially announced. And yes they are mine to do with whatever I please. I just keep them though I have given the Matrice 600 away though to a buddy that has a side photography business.

Oh. That’s weird.

Thats cool I also run a photography business. So do you have the one they are announcing today and supposedly the dji Goggles are also releasing today.

winning one of these battery case would fix my broken heart since I got scammed on Amazon

What did you get scammed on

Well, guys, I’m excited to get this case. How about you?

Yes very very excited

Im mildly excited its a case not a million bucks :joy:

1 Like

Very innovative case from Anker, love it love it!!!

1 Like

This is a great case, I would love to have it on my phone!

1 Like

I’m glad to see that this giveaway has surpassed the previously held promotion of Ice - Lite Case for iPhone 7. Thanks @Anker for letting its Power Users to test new and cool products!

1 Like