PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

In summary, seems like an overall a great case and I cannot wait to try it out!!! I also know that many people will love the backwards compatibility with the iPhone 6 and 6s, as well! What a cool feature to have! Especially, for example, if you had an iPhone 7 and one of your family members had the 6/6s (or vice versa). Then I can see that becoming super handy!

In summary, four points which could have been made in a single post :smirk:

1 Like

Hey, not as bad as some people. Ex. @cava3395 had 11/12 consecutive posts!

1 Like

Green is my all time favorite color! :blush:

Well if some people would simply participate to get things going maybe it would have been less or more. But its all fun and games so whats the big deal :joy:

People are always active when I’m asleep :1

Does anyone know the various colors available for the case or is it just the standard IPhone colors

That would be great! Since this is a cool giveaway and the Powercore Case would be a cool charger case, but it would defiantly be needed in more sizes.

In the 2nd photo, it shows the black case, blue case, and white case so maybe there are those as well. But I think there would be the standard grey, and maybe gold, rose gold case as well.

The second photo shows phones that are clearly not iPhones though so maybe they are not colors offered for this case and just depictions showing an iPhone is now superior to other brand of phones solely due to this case :wink:

Oh, thank you, I was just wondering cause maybe there would be a stylish streak to them as well.

I see it now, it’s only one IPhone with the case and three different phones, I saw a Samsung Galaxy and a LG.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial can you post a list of colors avalible for the PowerCore Case or is it just black?

No, I totally agree! You did nothing wrong in my opinion. I was simply addressing @ndalby’s comment!

I offered to talk with people, but hey, nobody took the offer.

2 Likes

Talk with me I need to win this case

Can I get the 100th and you get the 120th? We can talk about literally anything, for starters, hi and good afternoon.

Hi good afternoon

What country do you live in

I live I the usa

Anker I love your products and hope to love this one too