PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

How is that charger working out for you buddy?!

1 Like

I really like the fact that Anker kept the lightning port open so you can freely use it when not using the case. Pretty clever idea! Just an overall stylish design good job @AnkerOfficial:heart_eyes:

1 Like

this is awesome thnx anker for making these random free things

2 Likes

This case seems easy to put on as well, to me though. What I don’t know however is where to charge the charger phone lol.

2 Likes

I think lotsa people are trying to reach that 40 like I am lol, but these comment based giveaways are always made when I’m in school :triumph:

1 Like

i totally second that

1 Like

It’s beautiful to look at! Still haven’t used it yet. Don’t want to scuff it. Ha!

2 Likes

Pls Anker create a case for the plus models. With the Iphone 7 many people changed to the plus device.

1 Like

Is there anyone who would like to have a nice chat about this iPhone 7 charger case with me so we could get to 40, 60, and maybe more?

1 Like

I sure would love to win a new PowerCore Case. Not sure if spamming the message board is in good faith of the rules.

1 Like

You wanna talk so maybe we both could get a case and not have to anxiously wait? @Quinn_Armstrong

2 Likes

Does anyone have one of these already?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5LP0VU?&_encoding=UTF8&tag=cm-us-blog-post-louise-20170421-20

The reviews seem pretty good. I would love to test one of these bad boys out.

1 Like

Now you are in the same boat I was in. I had to finally let go it was too worrisome to my OCD. :joy:

1 Like

I would love to have one of these cases. Will be perfect for my iPhone.

1 Like

My phone battery is always low, not that great anymore. I could use one of these.

1 Like

This is going to be a game changer. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Anker makes great products and this one is no exception.

1 Like

I hope Anker will come out with new colors very soon.

1 Like

I would also like to see a case for iPhone 7 plus also in this segment

1 Like

The product design looks great. Can’t wait to test this power case on my iPhone!

1 Like