Power User Program Changes, Like or Dislike?

They don’t need to remove it because it still has a purpose, whether or not it applies to you it still has it’s purpose.

What they could do is make a banner on the power user page stating “Our new Power User program system will send samples by invitation emails and only the receivers can view and claim available samples” all items posted here will be discounts available to power user members

@AnkerOfficial any chance you can have the web developer do this? As it would avoid much confusion among users going forward.

1 Like

@elmo41683 @AnkerOfficial

I agree, as since “Rosa’s” email last year, and what is actually happening, seems to be two completely different ideas.

Rosa posted, the pu page is changing to become a beta test page, when it would seem, this is not the case, and wasn’t going to be the case either.

Maybe change the page to PU discounts page, or as Rob said, out a disclaimer or something. It in its current situation is causing confusion and frustration amongst the users… Not just me.

Also would be nice if each “zone” had a seconds page, not just USA. I’m sure each zone returns stuff, or is it all returned to USA and therefore there are no seconds in each zone?

Yea I agree. Each “zone” should have a secondary PU page with codes or whatever, that is, assuming there is a Beta test program for each zone as well. I have one product one my pu page that didn’t appear until after I made this thread. And it’s ridiculous IMO because you need to own an Apple watch and , well I guess not necessarily an iphone, but one capable of wireless charging. It’s odd.

Yeah maybe it doesn’t apply to me any more. Ever since I had an issue with my account, nothing populates on that page anymore. But for sure, they def need to be more clear for users.

I did, but I had to email support@anker.com and marketing@anker.com to get it processed. I’m also still waiting on a prize from Christmas and the ATOM PD for We Love Testing.

Hmmm. Damn because I just had 2 orders get messed up in their system so they just canceled them and I re-ordered it so I now have several returns from Amazon on my account I guess I’ll have to check the exact amount that my Christmas order was. The fact that I had those two orders get messed up is what made me think about it. Thanks!

anybody here who availed of their promo for power users via email? just wondering how long before they send you the other item, many thanks :slight_smile:

I was approved yesterday, thanks to Anker for this opportunity,
I wish to know in fact, at the moment,
how often is the chance to test the samples given? (about… monthly… weekly… bimontlhy?)
thanks

On the power user page at most you will see offers for coupon codes. If and when they decide they have products to test, they will generally send out an email and its first come first serve so you have to be quick and mindful that you may or may not get selected as a tester

2 Likes