Power draw First time winner

Congratulations on your win !!

2 Likes

Fine you got the scale.
Hope you will stay here and a become true forumner. :wink:

3 Likes

As long as it’s around I’ll be here :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Great Alex, active members are what we, “the old girls and boys” want to see here.

2 Likes

Congrats on winning that’s really great luck Anker will send you and email within the next couple of weeks asking for confirmation and your address and then they will ship the product and you’ll happily get it and hopefully post a review

Got it allready there amazing :+1:
Says I am getting it by amazon even better :sunglasses:
Reason I entered is becuase I love testing products so a review is one it’s way (when it arrives)

4 Likes

Glad you won!! I had the same experience some weeks ago.

2 Likes

Lucky you. Hope I could win

1 Like

Good luck, enjoy your winning :thumbsup:

1 Like

Congratulations on winning! I hope you enjoy the scale!

1 Like

I"m very interested in these scales. They seem to be a good value also.

1 Like

The first time I won, they sent an email out about a week after I won and I received the item about a month out from closing date of the power draw.

1 Like

You use it properly for about 2 weeks, and then take photos, and write a review … Either, on your site/blog/FB/twitter/Anker page. Then on this post, write a tag to where you’ve done.your review and a quick paragraph on how you found it.

1 Like

Congrats on winning your first powerdraw @Alex_Honnor

1 Like

You just have to fill out a form really with your shipping address. Easy peezy :wink:

2 Likes

Just letting you know the scale works best if kept in the same spot if you move it around a lot you tend to get variation in your weight without doing anything different

1 Like

Congrats for your win :thumbsup:

1 Like

Awesome, congrats on the win!

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve been here for a while and haven’t won a power draw event yet!

1 Like

More than 2 weeks I don’t have a pare of scales so will be very usefull