Power Delivery Wall Charger | #UseAnkerInstead

Loving it.

Before case, I was finding it a little slippy, esp for one handed use. Battery does all day, which is great.

Not done pics yet, but I will! lol.

Def recommend the Samsung Galaxy S10 to others. Nice n quick. Waiting for opportunities to see how music is.

I got the green version.

How you finding it.

Im really liking it so far. I got the prism white. I find the music speakers to be a bit more loud than my S9+. And the battery ROCKS!! The battery does last a whole day. I’m a heavy user and the other night I had like 8 hours of screen on time, 2 hours of listening to music and the phone was off the charger for about 17 hours and STILL had 19% left.

Dude, check this subreddit for awesome S10 and S10+ wallpapers

Nice video thanks for sharing

I got a good wallpaper… A plain black screen, such a battery saver, and the screen loves it!

Although, I do have an animation on lock screen.

I have a clock as my screensaver… If you dl Google clock, “clock” appears in the choices in the screensaver menu… So it acts like my bedside clock when on the bedside on the Anker wireless charger.

Yes, ringtones and.my alarm clock alarm tune, does seem louder.

1 Like

Collecting chargers instead of money! :joy:

1 Like

Great video

1 Like

The PowerPort Speed PD 5 changed international travelling for me. Makes life super easy for all the gadgets my wife and I have, and only one thing to pack and take care of. The PD charges the Switch as well and we only need to bring cords with us. A++ products.

1 Like

Have you tried the built in always in display? I’d say give it a shot if you haven’t :+1:

I use my stock charger because I have an OnePlus. So it would be stupid not to use

…if you go across some flee market, you see boxes full of stock power supplies …
But most people would be very astonished when they buy a phone - and there is no charger in the box !

This would be a nice remark to all phone manufacturers: offer phone and charger separately !

I’d seen it, but it’s a waste of battery. I don’t get business emails that o need to keep the display on always.

I just use the clock screensaver. Plus to use AOD you have to “turn it on”, can’t be bothered with that. I had it on the S8 but didn’t use it then either.

I haven’t. I store stock chargers in the original retail box of my device and use Anker chargers to keep my devices charged throughout the day via Roav or portable Anker Power Banks / Wall Chargers.

I don’t use it either but wasn’t sure if you knew about it

2 Likes

I use my anker fast charger to my charge phone instead the faster charger in the box of the phone I got.

…and why ?

I own a Anker quick charger!:grin:

1 Like