Our First-Ever Wireless Power Bank | Enter Now to Win! (UK & Germany Only)

It took me aback as its very similar to a property we have. I was wracking my brain as to when we might have posted a pic from there as we very rarely visit.

Good luck to all that are entering :slight_smile:

Hope some community members win so they can do some technical tests and give an efficiency report!

1 Like

Great giveaway!! :ok_hand:
Good luck to everyone that enters. :crossed_fingers:t2:

My wife has just informed me she bought new phone so we finally have a wireless charging need. So I can use this!

I’ll get two pads too, next discount time.

2 Likes

Just curious, what phone did she get?

iPhone 11 XR red.

It’s delivered but we always leave packages alone for a couple of days for any Covid-19 on it to die.

I’ll get some pads once explained the options, probably one flat and one stand.

The wireless portable charger could go in purse so no cable?

Hope I win. This time it will get used.

Same phone as me and Josh. Josh’s is even red though.

Is charging it in the purse a good idea? It will hold more heat since it’s in a purse and all…

Thinks

1 Like

Believe you meant to write iPhone XR, great phone! … not aware of iPhone 11XR … its only iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max ( i went through this for shopping when i last upgraded)

Best of luck for the giveaway

Good Luck to those of you in Germany and the UK :four_leaf_clover:

I put an idea somewhere in Anker forum about a wireless battery charger several years ago. Now finally they did it.

You and others did also.

Good luck, this could be my first ever power bank :smiley:

Good luck UK and Germany members…

good luck my friends

Told my friends in Germany! Good luck everyone!

Great idea for a new product, this would go with my pixel nicely :slight_smile: Good luck to all who entered

Hi Anker I am a little miffed at the moment, you have a few giveaways and stuff going at the moment and none of them are available to me as i am in Australia and feeling really left out, could you please have one of these at least for our area as well, thanks, ps love the sound and quality of your products.

Hi @Corny67,

Thank you for your support of our products!
We’ve had a few giveaways for Australia members in the past, such as:

A late thank you to @Shenoy for sharing the info of the giveaway event :rofl::+1::+1:

2 Likes