Our All-New Series of Fast-Charging Power Strips | PowerPort Strip PD

Could you not buy one and get a plug in converter.

1 Like

I guess I forget that they may not ship them overseas if sold in US.

1 Like

When will Canada and Amazon Canada get these? I WANT THIS
PLEASE SHIP TO CANADA

2 Likes

I don’t understand why these only have 1 USB-C PD port. Surely there must be more demand for USB-C these days than USB-A. The only thing I have which doesn’t take full advantage of USB-C PD are my headphones.

Also they should have gone for Power IQ3 for maximum compatibility with as many phones as possible.

2 Likes

Yeah, Canada market need quicker product updates.

2 Likes

Which phones are you using?

1 Like

I have an iPhone Xs Max and my wife has an iPhone 11 both of which will fast charge using USB-C PD. And we have 2 Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD batteries which will also take advantage of USB-C PD.

2 Likes

They had a charger with 2 USB C PD ports https://www.anker.com/products/variant/powerport-atom-pd-2/A2029121

I expect they will release multiple USB C chargers soon

1 Like

Power strips come in handy and I have to say the ones with the USBs are really convenient. Sometimes I have things that can be charged without using the brick.

Why not make them like the Atom III with. Iq2 and 3? I love your products and use them daily but I want the latest!

1 Like

I’ve wanted an PowerPort Atom PD 2 since it was announced but it’s not been released in the UK.

Love love love my powerport cube as well. I don’t like it flopping around when I’m traveling with it so I bring some 3m Command picture strips to help anchor the cube to a table. One strip stays attached to the cube, and then I set a new single strip down where I want the cube to stay. Makes managing around the cube that much easier. Could see doing the same for some of these new power strips as well.

Hi, aimeepasia

I’m the brand manager of PowerPort Strip and I’m really happy to hear that you love our Cube series! All new PowerPort Strips have non-slip base as Cube series does and I hope you will like our new products as well :laughing:

1 Like

Hey @Duane_Lester, sorry I missed your reply.
Maybe, not sure if that would go down well if needed to claim against the warranty.
Also not sure if 240v here in the UK would pose issues.

1 Like

These power strips look sleek, would love to own one or three.

Any chance the Cube series is getting an update?

Just like the current cube but a little smaller maybe?
Or add USB-C PD ?

I can see that you like our cube series and YES, we are considering update it. Please continue checking our community and emails, and we will tell you the new progress as soon as we have prepared. PowerPort Strip 2 mini is on sale with 20% discount, maybe you can try this one first