One-Year Anniversary Celebration Ideas!

Put easter eggs around the website/forum, that when clicked, give a clue/freebie/discount code to the user. A little bit like an online treasure hunt!

2 Likes

Glad to you know Anker is listening and willing to implement some of our suggestions.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary, Anker! TODAY IS THE DAY

4 Likes

Seconding what @joshuad11 said, congrats on the 1 year anniversary of the community going live to the wider public.

Also a shout out to @TechnicallyWell who will have been a mod for 1 year tomorrow (I think) :tada:

3 Likes

I like the idea of a “Most likes given” badge to sit alongside the “most likes received” badge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy 1 year mod anniversary to you, too, @ndalby!

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary Anker :tada:

1 Like

One year ago today the 3rd of November, I joined the forum of the Anker community. So much has been learned. All hail Anker!!!

2 Likes

Haven’t been here all that long but have loved Anker products for a long time. Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial @ndalby @TechnicallyWell
And all of Anker congrats on your anniversary!!!

1 year down and many more to come

3 Likes

And here we are. Let’s party yoohooooo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No! hahahha i’m not good at baking… Really i’m a “dud” in this but i love idea to see so much cake around the net! ahahaahah

1 Like

I think a special community powerbank or something will be cool! With nice images like text or something

1 Like

Who can make the best cheesy “memories” montage video!