OnBoard 2019 - Full Insider Recap

Watched the live event last night. Was a great show. Loving all the new products. Especially the new Powerwave stand and coloured power packs and security stuff.

I need to Eufy Security up my house and with the HomeKit enabled cameras you are defo on the right track :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Looks great! thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Was lucky enough to attend that event. Those products look amazing in person! Can’t wait for them to come out to the market.

2 Likes

I’m happy they came out with different colors!

1 Like

Nice! looking forward to getting my hands on some of these products.

1 Like

Whoa!!! Anker has been busy. Wow, a lot of new and exciting stuff. I love the new designs of the PowerCores. The PowerExpand+ looks very impressive. I wonder how and if they will work with the iPad Pros… if a power source would have also be connected. The PowerPort Strip PD is adorable! And I really, really dig the look of the Desktop Chargers. I’m sure some would be please that it can lay down flat vs stand up on their desk. These are all so exciting. I can’t wait to hear more about them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am really impressed with the Eufy range of new product release…

Mostly the eufy Security Wireless Video Doorbell and eufy H11, and this is something I am really interested, hate the wiring part / wires…

1 Like

Really like the textured looks on the battery packs and also the colour choices available.

1 Like

That was a great list :ok_hand: thanks @Insider for that.
Seems eufy is busy behind the scenes working on new products. Hope all the security gadgets talk to each other at least within eufy eco system to make it a great product.

1 Like

nice line up. lol I was hitting the pics to take me to their pages. lol. I may need to go to sleep earlier tonight. lol

1 Like

Wow. A lot of products on the line up. Love a lot of them. Especially the vacuums.

1 Like

So like whats the diff between the Luxe and the Sense? The specs seem identical?

1 Like

The luxe is leather on top. The sense is cloth on top, and comes in several colors.

1 Like

thanks for the list. looking forward to the HomeKit compatible cameras

Will the doorbell also support Homekit ?

thanks

1 Like

The PowerPort Strip Capsule with 65W PD is definitely the most interesting to me.

2 Likes

It’s actually 45W PowerIQ 3.0 and 20W for the USB-A ports.

1 Like

Ah zoomed in on the press kit and see it now. Oh well.

The two 65w powerports will be the next on my list

1 Like

Most interesting to me: the Nebula Cosmos Max, PowerWave 10, eufy H11 and it’s not mentioned here but at the event, they showed a ‘DC connector to USB-C’ cable which I think is brilliant. You’ll able to charge any device that uses a DC port with any USB-C charger.

1 Like

Excited for the Eufycam 2! Is there any indication of shipping date (vs. pre-order timeframe) that I’m missing?

1 Like

Out of curiosity what excites you about Eufycam 2?
So far it’s been said to have the same spec with 2 changes, apple homekit support & removal of fast charging

1 Like