Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

@Ankerofficial recommend some good websites in the OP.

I used spreadshirt to design mine in 2017 and will most likely use that again.

4 Likes

@ajsanders2004 it all depends on what program you’re gonna be using buddy.

I don’t know too much about it either but I learn as I go along and get the job done that way.

On YouTube type in “how to design a t shirt” and it comes up with a ton of videos that shows different ways of getting the job done with step by step instructions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Spreadshirt is what I used in 2017 as well and got the job done nicely for me and helped me become one of the 20 winners.

I’d definitely start there @ajsanders2004 as it’s pretty simple to use and you don’t need a ton of crazy skills to make something good. :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Lol you were right. I Iove those designs

2 Likes

The logo with the Anker products in it, it’s just genius!!

1 Like

Yes, you can!

1 Like

That is a very smart / wise advise!

1 Like

Dang, you go boy haha. Setting the Bar high, I love it

3 Likes

lol. I didn’t set the bar high, but thank you for the compliment! I’m looking forward to seeing all the design submissions over the next 2 weeks. I’m an Art Director in my company’s creative department, so I do stuff like this for a living. It was a nice break from the daily grind. :smiley:

4 Likes

The only thing we don’t know:
Who will decide the winner?

I would like to see the community doing this! :wink:

And I forgot to say as you are a “real designer”,
we should divide :

experts and amateurs :grin:

2 Likes

They said who is choosing the winner already.

1 Like

We?

We are the community! :smiley:

1 Like

Some of the designs are looking great! Can wait to see who wins.

2 Likes

I guess not! Anker deserves the decision. expect to see some voting activity among the community members in the near future.

If @AnkerOfficial is saying “we”, that means it is referring to Anker because @AnkerOfficial represents the company. The community would choose if they said “the community”.

2 Likes

YES SIR! :grin:

1 Like

@presh welcome to the madhouse… errrm I mean the community Steph! :wink::grin:

1 Like

Shhhht, don’t tell him our “company secret” :wink:

Damn that’s so cool I love that so much

1 Like

These are two of my ideas for the t shirt because I think of Anker as the brains of technology powering the future of charging

6 Likes