Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Love it and the name. You’re living your best life right now

1 Like

The last one convinced me, it’s really good :sunglasses::thumbsup:

1 Like

@ryandhazen I like it! What it represents is really appealing. It looks like something out of a punk rock album!

2 Likes

Now the last one is perfect

I thought you were referring to how the design was chosen. Were you not?

Sorry, I thought you responded to a different message. My bad.

1 Like

Thats correct, instead what @AnkerOfficial can propose is to launch a separate power draw or auction exclusive fort shirts.

1 Like

You are missing the original ANKER font

Nice designs everyone. Looking forward to the final decision. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be good (for the designers) to say what font they use… Mind I’ve known designers in the past, that can tell you by looking at the typing, what font it is.

I must say, there’s quite a few I’d wear with pride, especially those with a “badge” on the front n big design on the back.

This belly don’t need to bring attention, or distort a nice picture.

2 Likes

It’s not about the font, it’s about designing a t-shirt to represent Anker. I did so with the logo Anker and had hearts within the name to show Anker love

It’s all good! :smile:

I understand Anker love. however, one of the rule says Anker logo has to be there. Anyways, it is my opinion and I’m not a judge for this competition.

You posted the bit that say… WE RECOMMEND

it doesn’t say it has to include it, or that you have to use it… It is just a recommendation

I disagree. They recommend using THAT image. But, Anker logo HAS TO BE in the design in some form. And a logo is a logo.
Just saying I still have a point in this :wink:

1 Like

Reading the first rule I take it as the ‘Anker’ logo does have to feature within the overall design…with the advise of using the official version provided (though I guess just the A or other variations of official logos would also count)…just my opinion…no insider knowledge on this one :grin:

Another Simple but basic one

4 Likes

Reminds me a little of an ECG.
But this may be my opinion only. :wink:
If you use a sinus curve?

My inspiration was me being in the hospital over the weekend and i thought of this

3 Likes

I got you!
I hope you are fine! :slight_smile: