Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Also if you’d prefer vector graphics then Inkscape is a free alternative to Adobe Illustrator. Works really well!

5 Likes

Love seeing these designs. Would love to buy one too since I’m just a peon in the community leveling system

2 Likes

I’m in. @AnkerOfficial Can we specify the Material used in the shirt?

1 Like

It’s not showing the designs so far it’s only quoting what people have said :wink:

1 Like

Try right clicking on the image, click Copy Image Address, and then paste it in the dialogue box. It’ll display the image like it did below for me. :smiley: Then you may want to tag the designers and which number post it is.

3 Likes

heart is a visual metaphor for battery, and with Anker is always charged :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Designs so far:

SweetKristy

paulradetsky

ncro

TheCharneco

Quinn_Armstrong

Muhammad_02

Jerry_Rabinowitz

Ice1

ktkundy

Raul_Alexandre

Macgyver15

Bogdan5

Hope I didn’t got anything wrong and sorry if I did.
I had to remove tags because I was getting error 500 when uploading

3 Likes

I like that:)

I am not creative enough to fit in soundcore but I wanted to represent all the brands.

3 Likes

You should eliminate the background. BTW that was a similar idea I had in mind for one of my designs

That’s a cool and nice idea for the design :+1:

I highly recommend Inkscape to everyone. It is open source and very easy to use. Oh, and did I mention it’s free!

Im slacking yet again, I had a few designs done but then page I was using went down and I had to start all over. Only managed to recover two of my pictures so far so here they are

5 Likes

If I had to choose between them @elmo41683 I’d definitely pick the first one.

It’s an awesome design and love the way the colours blend in together. :clap:t2:

I love the retro wings idea!

Mine is similar to this.

I have no idea what to do for my design. I have one done, but it’s not very good. I can’t decide what to do…

May be you young folks like it colored.
Old gentleman like it more descreet! :grin:

1 Like

That anker badge looks awesome!

Just let him enter it.?.??..