Newest Product in PowerConf Series -- Be an Instant Pro - PowerConf C300

According to anker’s answer on Amazon it would seem so but might be something that comes later since they say in the current stage

2 Likes

I honestly had to take a moment to figure out what Windows Hello was.

1 Like

I read that the code should be sent out by the 15th and is good until April 26th so my guess is sometime Wednesday a code will be sent out for those who put their email address

2 Likes

That would be correct my guess is tomorrow or the day after but unlikely today since busy with product launch and all

@ktkundy @Isaac_Schloss It was on the sign up form.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure the phrasing and overall situation is… poor and it might bite them long term.

Initially the contest was, I believe, 28 prize packs (the one you mentioned) and then 100 prizes for posting workplace fails. At some point prior to the contest concluding they added a workplace hack contest, which also seemed to have 100 winners. After that, winners were seemingly revealed a day early, not a huge deal for the fail contest since that had ended 10+ days prior, with the list you posted. Not only does everything refer to the prize being the kit, with most contest suggesting it’s just a single prize (I even recall the rules listing the odds and most people walking away with a $15 cable, which is better than nothing), the list for the fails and hacks are identical. I know I didn’t actually enter the hacks contest, just fails, so there is something weird going on and I am pretty sure a lot of people are going to be disappointed.

I’m aware thanks

1 Like

Well, I have thoughts on that actually. (I have thoughts on most things, and my ADHD meds have worn off).

They have have no posted reviews for the 2 most expensive things, and only 1 for the power extend usb-c capsule. Additionally, they have 2 more premium versions the power conf speakerphone.

Next, it has been a while since their last giveaway ~6 months and ~8 months since their last testing.

So what are you thinking? They decided to change the contest because there has been a drought and now they will likely get a bunch of consumer reviews or they just messed up since it has been months since they bothered?

Like, I am fine with a cable, I just would like to prep myself for what is coming. To be perfectly honest, I would just settle for conformation I filled it out correctly. I didn’t get confirmation and there are so many little ways to get rejected with a firm cut off, I’d hate to win and then lose because I wrote AdmiralVic like I usually do, when my name is Admiral_Vic like it is here.

I wouldn’t classify it as they neglected it. I believe the last 13 months has impacted them just as much as any other company. Crazy tech material shortages and unpredictable demand had them intentionally focusing on other things, I assume.

In my experience, I have been a week late filling out the form, and they still accepted it. Previously, I did not receive any notification. The package just showed up.

I may pick up one of these and compare it to the logitech c920, brio and my a5100 with capture card.

I have been Beta testing PowerConf C300 Webcam for quite sometime and just received confirmation I could talk about it, Will plan to have review soon for it.

5 Likes

200-2

So it’s your fault?

All the bugs about to be found are because you didn’t find them. :lying_face:

I’m sure they keep sending you beta as they know you don’t leak, but obviously there’s a need for more diversity given how many bugs become obvious in first weeks.

1 Like

That’s where I read it and am on the lookout for the code

I have a $30 code if someone needs it.

I agree on the Diversity of beta testers, during my testing - have been actively providing inputs, issues faced, and features would have liked. Only so much can be done, since I only use Windows 10 (no more mac for me) tested with 2 laptops and a windows tablet.

For sure, the improvements I had observed and notified have been fixed for PowerConf C300.

1 Like

Cool, so that means they need to send you one of everything as I’m pretty sure their Q35 will have bugs.

1 Like

Dang I wish I could beta test as I have a windows laptop a Mac laptop an android phone and an Apple iPad. Congrats on getting to beta test I look forward to your review

1 Like

I have not been lucky with the Soundcore side of house… i submit the form but nothing comes back :smiley: , mostly selected for Anker, Nebula and Eufy…