@fhassm
@nigelhealy
@Oggyboy
@k_pug2003
@Daiross
@Element321
@Nhi
@kumar.sachin
I’m curious, what were in the “gift boxes”?

Soundcore Life 2, Powercore 5000, one audio cable (3.5mm to 3.5mm) and a microusb cable.

1 Like

Gifts! :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

We all said, and I posted pictures at the time, plus a couple others posted also.

1 Like

Mac, there are always some who need to be shown something many times! :joy:

I know. :cow::cow::cow2:

1 Like

Just a quick question to
@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @ndalby @TechnicallyWell

Of all the people who signed up to Anker community to win this new year/new friends contest… How many are still on zero level and haven’t contributed once since. Of that number, how many were winners?

Would you call this successful?

Just wondering :exploding_head::crazy_face:

Get where you are coming from Mac @amangons but neither myself or @TechnicallyWell work for Anker to have an input on the competitions or giveaways they run (including the rules)…

2 Likes

Me too!
The whole story is more and more weird, Mac.
BUT we are NOT those to evaluate. :angry:

Its not our job to judge.
But the more some weird decisions show up the more…

Why can’t I change my name from at amangons, to at.mac or can I change it?

???:no_mouth:???

I believe you can change your name (without affecting level or points) but from what I last read it would cause all previous reference posts with your older username to break…not certain if that’s still the case…

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical Could you confirm this?

EDIT - The 403 error is getting to be a bit of pain for bracket posts :angry: :slight_smile:

The same as others. My wife’s been wanting a nice set of over the ear headphones so I gave her that gift set since I have the Soundcore Space NC and wont give those up.

We did notice the Life 2’s are a little big and they fall off our heads if you lean forward. Reviews coming soon. I just have a lot of reviews ahead them that come first.

Ankeroffical told me when I changed my name it would no longer affect my post history. This is correct.

I get 403 without brackets

I got one the other day, and I copied what I write, cancelled the message. Did another try at reply… Nope 403 again.

Pasted what I wrote in an existing post, and no problems.

I signed up around that time and am still active :relieved:

1 Like

Me too, there were no brackets in the text.
Wrote a new one taking the same text I had stored in a file.
Paste and copy, sentence by sentence.
Worked.